Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

Guest Hansifüx

I was happy to see that cengiz looked not 100% fit in the game against Germany. Against West Ham I was not sure if it was him not being fit or everyone else being faster.  Despite that I thought overall he played good. He should have scored though.  I hope he will start against russia and maybe play 60-70min, slowly getting his fitness back.

Anyway,  ozan tufan, the guy who scored the 1st goal looked really good. People seem to completely  underrate him because when you look too close  he is a bit  chubby and looks dopy.  But he has  a great engine, he is fast, strong, good on the ball, good in the air, can score, he is 25 (just checked it)... could pretty much play any position in midfield. I think the turkish team have more underrated players. Another player that I think is completely underrated is their left back, umut meras, who didn't play against Germany but I hope to see him play against Russia. He is 23 or 24 and plays in the second french league, I don't know why.  

55 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

This week: not an ounce or fat on the lad

Screenshot_20201008_225403.jpg

I like to see the hollows in the cheeks :whistle:, but we don't see that on Youri either.

I guess it's on the pitch that counts, but you can see he already looks a bit leaner in the training shots. I'm sure he'll be fine.

On 07/10/2020 at 21:44, cruzFOX said:

Our physiology & coaching team will have him ship shape no time. Player like him needs to stay fast, strong and sharp! This is the premier league he will learn soon enough that every game is intense.

You'll give the boy a complex! Its just his facial features..probably Mongol ancestry 

Guest Hansifüx

Him not being 100% has nothing to do with how he looks or his shape. He used to look slightly leaner, but I assume that is mainly because he is young and recently started to look more like a grown up and not like a teenager.  That said, now his acceleration seems to stop increasing after a shorter distance  and  he seems to struggle to keep up his top speed up for longer distances.  This could be a blood oxygen/muscle  issue or what ever, due to lack of training. Don't get me wrong I think he is still very quick.  I am pretty sure after 3-4 weeks you will see what I mean. 

On 09/10/2020 at 17:41, Hansifüx said:

Him not being 100% has nothing to do with how he looks or his shape. He used to look slightly leaner, but I assume that is mainly because he is young and recently started to look more like a grown up and not like a teenager.  That said, now his acceleration seems to stop increasing after a shorter distance  and  he seems to struggle to keep up his top speed up for longer distances.  This could be a blood oxygen/muscle  issue or what ever, due to lack of training. Don't get me wrong I think he is still very quick.  I am pretty sure after 3-4 weeks you will see what I mean. 

Bit early to judge to be fair. I hope he gets himself up to sped quickly though. 

I was thinking he could be similar to Shakiri of Liverpool, but quicker and without his vision 

Great second half appearance off the bench in the draw against Russia. Turkey looked crap until he came on the pitch. Russia didn’t know what to do with his pace and ultimately put turkey on top the rest of the game. Came close with two shots outside the box too. One saved with the other hitting the bar 

• Like 2

Seems to have come on and been an absolute nuisance yesterday which is pleasing to hear. He's not played that much football in 2020 so its going to take him a bit of time to get back to being on form. 

I like the fact he plays wide right or in the hole, means we have the ability to play a number of different shapes during a game that Rodgers likes to look for depending on the situation. 

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm an overweight middle-aged man - this guy isn't fat, but I expect most of us are.

If Cengiz Ünder is fat then I may as well start chaining up slave girls and hiring bounty hunters to bring me Han Solo because I'm a modern day Jabba the Hutt!

I watched the 2nd half yesterday and and he was, without a doubt, the most exciting player on the pitch. He’s going to frustrate some fans: he gave away the ball away a bunch but he was always trying to make an attacking play happen (and often did). He’s still getting back into match fitness so he deserves some slack, but that was an encouraging 45 minutes. Plays with *a lot* of flair and is an audacious player— this should be fun. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Seems to have come on and been an absolute nuisance yesterday which is pleasing to hear. He's not played that much football in 2020 so its going to take him a bit of time to get back to being on form. 

I like the fact he plays wide right or in the hole, means we have the ability to play a number of different shapes during a game that Rodgers likes to look for depending on the situation. 

The thought of Under tucked inside slightly cutting in on his left, with a fully fit Ricardo bombing past on the overlap :wub:

Only a few more weeks to go :worship:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

With Barnes and Castagne doing all sorts on the left 🤪

That's an exciting prospect. Castagne strikes me as an intelligent player who will understand how to act as a foil and support for Barnes, and will bring the best out of him.

• Like 4