Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Interestingly I had a text off a non Leicester fan saying he was class just now. Not sure that was based on tonight's performance but I think it's more that they think Perez is garbage.

Jeez, who does he support? Shepshed Dynamo?

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Please don’t judge another player on a handful of games like we usually do. The guys really keen to prove himself. He has some nice touches and then let himself down with wrong decision making. He needs a run of games before being declared not good enough.

He's over halfway through his loan, almost two thirds.

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Hahah this thread. He is too greedy but he still offers a million times more than Perez. At least there is always the chance something will happen.

Interestingly I had a text off a non Leicester fan saying he was class just now. Not sure that was based on tonight's performance but I think it's more that they think Perez is garbage.

How did @Underfan get your number?

• Haha 1

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He's over halfway through his loan, almost two thirds.

How many games has he played, how many has he started. The decision on whether we trigger his option will be made by Brendan behind the scenes. Can he coach him into the city player he wants. No surprise that he is snatching at opportunities. There is some good in his game, he certainly isn’t just “shit”. That’s what I’m saying.

• Like 2

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Please don’t judge another player on a handful of games like we usually do. The guys really keen to prove himself. He has some nice touches and then let himself down with wrong decision making. He needs a run of games before being declared not good enough.

He's not gonna get a run of games playing like he did tonight though is he. People criticise Perez, but they both gave the ball away equally tonight, but Perez isn't going to be taking a ridiculous 35 yard shot at 0-0 with minutes to go when other options were on. Rodgers trust Albrighton and Perez to play for the team and mostly take the option that benefits the team not just their own ego.

I like him, there is potential there that we could get out of him but the problem that he has is BR doesn't seem to agree. So, any minutes he gets, especially a whole game, he needs to stand up and make it count, make Rodgers change his mind and he didn't do that tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

How many games has he played, how many has he started. The decision on whether we trigger his option will be made by Brendan behind the scenes. Can he coach him into the city player he wants. No surprise that he is snatching at opportunities. There is some good in his game, he certainly isn’t just “shit”. That’s what I’m saying.

Agree that Brendan sees more than we do, so I trust his lack of game time if that's what Brendan thinks is best for the team.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

He's not gonna get a run of games playing like he did tonight though is he. People criticise Perez, but they both gave the ball away equally tonight, but Perez isn't going to be taking a ridiculous 35 yard shot at 0-0 with minutes to go when other options were on. Rodgers trust Albrighton and Perez to play for the team and mostly take the option that benefits the team not just their own ego.

The “winger” we’ve been crying for since Riyad left is that maverick, selfish ****. The one who wants to do the extra step over rather then play the simple pass. What Brendan needs to asses is has this guy got the ability to be coached. If not, he doesn’t trigger it. Simple. If we want the safe option, we stick with Albrighton type player, which isn’t bad it just means we can’t complain when he doesn’t do that little but special to get us three rather then one point. 

It’s hard to judge Under when he has started so little and shown glimpses of talent. However, any player who takes up the “maverick” role will infuriate as well as excite.

• Like 3

As I said in the match thread, I see a lot of similarities to Knockaert, both similar in stature, both similar in the way they play.

Just like Knockaert did, Under shows glimpses of brilliance throughout matches; however he also makes many mistakes and you quickly realise that he’s pretty average.

Runs into traffic, gives balls away cheaply and makes poor decisions, that’s not me being harsh, tonight and in other games he’s done all those three things.