Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Silva Fox

Kurt Zouma

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, Adster said:

They're both trash. 

 

Not a single Chelsea CB gets into our starting 11. 

MAYBE not a back for but CERTAINLY in the system we played yesterday!

Posted
4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

OH LOOK a promising French centre back who was sold to a superior English club at the age of 19 by ****ing St Etienne.

 

2142255172_Screenshot2020-09-28at19_44_51.thumb.png.9e1e4295f40f281bde9e126025592903.png

Kurt Happy Zouma lol

Posted

it’s the sort of defender where i’d be a bit meh for £15m as we all know he’d be a stop gap/ cover but crikey £36m? 

 

 

On your bike, Mate!

Posted

It’s a no from me Simon. Louis ?  it’s a big feck off from me.

Posted

Played well for Everton on loan and rated by many around Chelsea too. Been unlucky with injuries and c’mon, no one is getting glowing reviews as defenders under Frank the Tank, and they have Kante shielding. 
 

I would take him as a loan with option for sure and have Kolo help refine him, like he did with Cags 

Posted

I always expect him to be rapid because of his name. I just can’t shake it off. 

 

Can anyone confirm if he actually is or he’s hypnotized me? 

Posted
39 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I always expect him to be rapid because of his name. I just can’t shake it off. 

 

Can anyone confirm if he actually is or he’s hypnotized me? 

He’s well rapid. 
 

Also holds fitness classes in his spare time too 

6DAB46AC-FFA4-4657-A2E9-375AC2D4BE6C.gif

Posted

Tah has a release clause for less than that, I'm amazed we wouldn't trigger that if we couldn't get him for less rather than furtle with muck like Zouma.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...