Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester vs Zorya Luhansk match thread

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Barnes could quite easily be the successor to Vardy

Saying this doesn’t sound so ridiculous, he has the pace and is excellent on the ball, certainly scares the hell out of defenders. Just keep improving that finishing and he well be some player. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfox said:

Watched Fofana closely that half…. he was hugely expensive but already looks good value…. He has the potential to be scarily good

By the time he's 23 he could be worth £100 million.

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Very impressed with the ref. Treating it as a physical game where every single tiny bit of contact isn't a free kick, like it's become in the PL. Would like to see her reffing a game with Grealish in it!!

Agree entirely. Love to know what the bell-ends Andy Gray and Richard Keys think about her performance.

10 minutes ago, Manini said:

If Harvey Barnes could finish he’d be on the way to Real Madrid swear down...

That's the paradox for me because he absolutely can finish. He 100% has it in his locker as shown with some obscene finishes during those loan spells.

The composure for his goal before half time is a very promising sign.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

Agree entirely. Love to know what the bell-ends Andy Gray and Richard Keys think about her performance.

Ding dong Ding dong.

2 minutes ago, Anglodanglo said:

That's the paradox for me because he absolutely can finish. He 100% has it in his locker as shown with some obscene finishes during those loan spells.

The composure for his goal before half time is a very promising sign.

Yeah I do agree. Of course he can. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Don't be so harsh, she's a lot on her mind. There's a pile of ironing needs doing before bed! 😲😳 I'll get mi coat.

If you know it's entirely unfunny sexist bulls***, maybe don't post it?

• Like 4