Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester vs Zorya Luhansk match thread

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Kelechi's hold up play can be so perfect :wub:

Love everything about that. I was telling Evans to give it to Mendy but picked out a good pass to Kel lol

Under could be perfect with his running beyond defenders, matching Barnes with Nacho linking up

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:
  • Barnes has been brilliant, he's the key player for us, his pace is absolutely killing them and they don't like how direct he is. His finish was beautiful.
  • Fofana looks fantastic, very impressed with him
  • Iheanacho looks absolutely useless half the time, but then the other half he actually looks like he knows exactly what he's doing, 2 assists but one was lucky
  • Kaspers kicking gives me nightmares, every game it goes wrong once or twice and we nearly concede

Just got to see out the second half, one more goal would seal it.

All of this

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

I love how composed he was. I'm really looking forward to seeing a better and better Barnes this season. He could really be an exciting footballer for us and England if he keeps on improving.

Just in time for Chelsea to come along and steal him away..

That will hopefully do Barnes the world of good, just needs to relax more in front of goal. Iheanacho has linked well.

We've sent the best and worst of Schmeichel, scoreline probably better than performance but we'll take it. We need it.

2 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Nacho is great at holding the ball up. He rarely loses it and is good at bringing others into the game. He isn’t very effective when others don’t make forward runs for him. Example being Maddison is offering for the ball off of Nacho tonight. Perez doesn’t do that. 

go on Nacho prove all the doubters wrong! 

He misplaced 3 or 4 simple balls to play Barnes in. Credit for the assists but he needs to improve

Just now, Clever Fox said:

yes But Nacho's work rate is excellent, He's everywhere

Probably his saving grace tonight tbf. He looks interested, that was a nice touch there as well. He’s got a touch like a Wayne Rooney free kick though I’m sorry, it just pings off him 8 times out of 10. 

• Like 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Tidy finish from Barnes but keeper made it easy for him by barely leaving his line. 

The keeper was meant to be one of their best players, having a shocker tonight, just stood there as well for the Maddison goal