Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester vs Zorya Luhansk match thread

Nacho is great at holding the ball up. He rarely loses it and is good at bringing others into the game. He isn’t very effective when others don’t make forward runs for him. Example being Maddison is offering for the ball off of Nacho tonight. Perez doesn’t do that. 

go on Nacho prove all the doubters wrong! 

• Like 1

Picked the toughest finish as well there! Comedy defending from them too I was lol 

First 20 mins was dog and cat muck but better end to the half when they finally realised they were at home and are comfortably the better side and they just relaxed a bit. 

• Barnes has been brilliant, he's the key player for us, his pace is absolutely killing them and they don't like how direct he is. His finish was beautiful.
  • Fofana looks fantastic, very impressed with him
  • Iheanacho looks absolutely useless half the time, but then the other half he actually looks like he knows exactly what he's doing, 2 assists but one was lucky
  • Kaspers kicking gives me nightmares, every game it goes wrong once or twice and we nearly concede

Just got to see out the second half, one more goal would seal it.

Barnes is already my man of the match ( I originally used MOM but that just looked weird). Nacho looks good alongside Harvey. A solid and patient performance. Unlike Foxes*****Player which keeps crapping out every few minutes.

We've got the beating of their defence, Barnes in particular, thankfully because I don't think we've played great. I don't think it was but there's the chance the second is disallowed in england, interfering with play from an offside position? Maybe but who cares. Good to see Iheanacho get the assist because I think he was poor again until that with his hold up play. 

Hopefully play with confidence second half now and can see us going on to win comfortably.

Woo-hoo.  :scarf:

I wonder - Would that have stood in ths Prem with VAR?

Madders collision with the defender looked to me like the defender went down in stages.  I like to hope it would have stood.

Great run, nice assist, cool finish.

Iheanacho has played well, his all-round game has been good. 

What it’s also shown is how we could be even better with another striker alongside him. 

I’d like to see us try a diamond formation with Iheanacho and Vardy  upfront and Barnes in support, when Vardy is back from injury. 

Edited by lcfc_forever