Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Covid Vaccine

Covid Vaccine  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have the vaccine if it was made available?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

On 27/10/2020 at 10:39, dsr-burnley said:

If you hold a gun to someone's head and tell them that they have a choice whether to give you their wallet or you will shoot, then you aren't giving them a choice.

of course you are giving them a choice.  Do you fell lucky well do you punk?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Are+you+felling lucky+punk+well+are+you%3f&docid=608043438143571487&mid=65E9EC7C4DEA7E0DF2D165E9EC7C4DEA7E0DF2D1&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Because I’m on a flu vaccine list at my GP I expect I will be offered around the fourth or fifth group.  I’m still donating plasma seven months on!  If I have enough antibodies in feb/March to be still giving plasma, would there be any point in having a vaccination ? 

I still would personally. Chances are your antibody level will have fallen by then, even if you're still able to donate plasma, it wouldn't hurt to "top up" your immune system. 

However, it is great that you're still able to donate blood plasma!

13 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Because I’m on a flu vaccine list at my GP I expect I will be offered around the fourth or fifth group.  I’m still donating plasma seven months on!  If I have enough antibodies in feb/March to be still giving plasma, would there be any point in having a vaccination ? 

Good man!

12 hours ago, dsr-burnley said:

Any chance that 55 year old carers for 87 year old mother will jump the queue to be vaccinated at the same time?

I think you might have a bit of a wait.  I understand it is being rolled out to groups within the following priority list:

NHS frontline and care home staff

The elderly, vulnerable and shielding

65+ group

40+ group

Everybody else

Kids

Prison inmates

Cats, dogs, budgies and goldfish

Burnley fans.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, murphy said:

I think you might have a bit of a wait.  I understand it is being rolled out to groups within the following priority list:

NHS frontline and care home staff

The elderly, vulnerable and shielding

65+ group

40+ group

Everybody else

Kids

Prison inmates

Cats, dogs, budgies and goldfish

Burnley fans.

Fortunately I'm a member of all those categories apart from the first.  :teehee:

• Like 1