Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

AEK Athens (A) Europa League

13 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I think it will be albeit reduced? 

Don't think they're allowed in. 

I'm sure I seen someone on Twitter retweet something from a Greek official account saying fans won't be allowed in?

Pains me to suggest such a weakened side but Leeds away will be a tough game fitness wise with their high tempo style so I’d go with this...

Kasper

Justin

Morgan

Fuchs

Thomas

Choudhury

Praet

Under

Perez

Albrighton

Iheanacho

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Don't think they're allowed in. 

I'm sure I seen someone on Twitter retweet something from a Greek official account saying fans won't be allowed in?

One of the various commentaries I listened to last night, either Stringer, 5-Live or on the stream, mentioned that fans are allowed in Athens. Haven't confirmed that but perhaps not a good idea to advertise to encourage fans to travel on the outside chance of getting in. Dunno.

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I know and understand why people want Vardy to be rested for this but I really hope we get to see more of him in the Europa League.

He deserves to be playing on the european stage, even if it's the odd cameo.

My teams different as Maddison and fofana all need saving for Monday, vards as well needs a rest, as does timothy.

Schmeichel

Justin

Fuchs

Morgan

Thomas

Mendy

Ünder

Praet

Youri

Albrighton

Iheanacho

We're planning on going far in this competition so I can't see a "weakened" team being put out.

Perhaps the only consideration is Vardy or Iheanacho?, which then does influence the final system. 

The extra sub allowance will help rotation for the recoups. 

In summary: No idea. 

This is one of them games where we try to rest whoever really needs it like Timmy has been playing pretty hard since he's debut. Gotta be really really careful. Time for some serious motivation to G the team up and get the win. Like others have said the Leeds game is going to be brutal physically so we need all our wits and legs fresh for that one. I'll take a scrappy 1-0 with Nachos playing most of the game (bring Vardy on at the end only if we have to). Nachos please take your chances lad! 

Could not agree more.

8 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I think Vardy and the others will be wanting to play this -- we can't make Europe a target for players and then tell them Leeds away is too important and they won't be playing in the European games.

Could not agree more.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eddylcfc said:

Pains me to suggest such a weakened side but Leeds away will be a tough game fitness wise with their high tempo style so I’d go with this...

Kasper

Justin

Morgan

Fuchs

Thomas

Choudhury

Praet

Under

Perez

Albrighton

Iheanacho

This looks about right but I’d even consider giving ward a go tbh 

Ward

Justin   Fofana   Morgan  Thomas

Choudary   Mendy

Ünder                                    Albrighton

Perez

Iheanacho 

This team is capable of beating most Premier league sides and gives the rest of the Players a decent rest for the weekend