Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

35 minutes ago, Nick said:

So, Origi has played 7 mins of Prem football and Liverpool are prepared to listen to offers in January. 25 years old.

Is he a player we should be looking at long term? 

Might be worth a loan with an option.

Gives us a chance to look first but then a fixed fee if he kills it.

33 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Imagining the amount of patience in here if he came and was as ineffective as he has been at times in the Premier League.

It ain't pretty.

But guaranteed winner in Europa league final! 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Broken record.... But we really, really need to raid AZ and Take both Myron Boadu and Calvin Stengs. Boadu has the raw pace and the movement to take over from Vardy, and Stengs is the Mahrez replacement we have been craving. I reckon £50 big ones would secure both... Brendan, come on don't just skim read this thread, read this post and act accordingly. Thank you. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Broken record.... But we really, really need to raid AZ and Take both Myron Boadu and Calvin Stengs. Boadu has the raw pace and the movement to take over from Vardy, and Stengs is the Mahrez replacement we have been craving. I reckon £50 big ones would secure both... Brendan, come on don't just skim read this thread, read this post and act accordingly. Thank you. 

I'd take about five of their line up to be honest. Koopmeiners is exactly what we need in midfield.

He looks all right. Celebrations are woeful. He’ll have to work on those for me :ph34r:

personally I still think Malen is the boy for us as long term Vardy replacement. 

biggest priority is getting Roy Keane out of retirement - or maybe just find someone a bit like him or Souness - utter cnuts but just what we need. 

Edited by ARM1968

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Represented by Raiola. No chance we'd deal with him, and he'll rinse whichever club they go to. We're pretty disgusted we have to deal with Mendes so the chances of us dealing with him are slim.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Represented by Raiola. No chance we'd deal with him, and he'll rinse whichever club they go to. We're pretty disgusted we have to deal with Mendes so the chances of us dealing with him are slim.

Dangle a big enough carrot and we will.... No doubt we will go for some shit like McBernie instead anyway....

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Dangle a big enough carrot and we will.... No doubt we will go for some shit like McBernie instead anyway....

Think that’s a bit harsh on McBurnie to be honest. He looks like he could be a very good striker in a team that is actually capable at this level. I’d gladly have him in the squad, hard working, good in the air, quick despite not being anywhere near Vardy levels of pace and can score different types of goals which is always a good sign for a striker. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Think that’s a bit harsh on McBurnie to be honest. He looks like he could be a very good striker in a team that is actually capable at this level. I’d gladly have him in the squad, hard working, good in the air, quick despite not being anywhere near Vardy levels of pace and can score different types of goals which is always a good sign for a striker. 

McBurnie is one of the worst examples of a centre forward I've ever set eyes on. He's about as dangerous as a balloon on the end of a stick and he's a detestable scrote of a boy into the bargain.

It's a no from me.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

McBurnie is one of the worst examples of a centre forward I've ever set eyes on. He's about as dangerous as a balloon on the end of a stick and he's a detestable scrote of a boy into the bargain.

It's a no from me.

15 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Ooo no, I think he is utter kack, we can do much, much better than the likes of him. I’d be writing strongly worded letters to the recruitment team if we ended up with him at the club. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I hope you're not being serious!  The bloke is doggo.  He's got the technical ability of a Sunday League player.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we should probably have sold him this summer and used the money for Toney instead of keeping him and signing Ajeti.

Very difficult, you are/were going for 10 in a row. To sell one of the most highly regarded young strikers in Europe would have come with criticism, fair enough if someone had come in with £25-30m but don't think that has ever been close to happening. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Very difficult, you are/were going for 10 in a row. To sell one of the most highly regarded young strikers in Europe would have come with criticism, fair enough if someone had come in with £25-30m but don't think that has ever been close to happening. 

Yeah like I said, hindsight a wonderful thing. Apparently we got a £20m offer from a middling bundesliga club in the summer but he didn't want to go there.