Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

3 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

just look at his social media or his various misdemenours

I'm sure our recruitment team will have.  Less and less do we hire problem children or chronic underachievers.

9 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

McBurnie is one of the worst examples of a centre forward I've ever set eyes on. He's about as dangerous as a balloon on the end of a stick and he's a detestable scrote of a boy into the bargain.

It's a no from me.

Is he a Rangers fan by any chance? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

It’s time Leicester stopped being obsessed with selling before buying and signed a forward. Last January was a joke tbh. I’d go and offer Celtic £20m for Edouard and freshen the squad up. 

Unfortunately thats the only way with have the money.

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Aha, I had a feeling he'd played some youth games for them, no idea he'd snagged a full cap!

I think you can still be Scottish without playing for the national football team. Not sure.

Edited by Raw Dykes
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Unfortunately thats the only way with have the money.

Very true! Tbf kingpower at the start did clear the debt/buy the stadium/try to spend there way out of the championship before Pearson showed them the correct way to build a team and now it’s a case of self sufficiency or nothing at all in the transfer market. Which is fair enough! It’s just a shame as we’re always missing something and then another player gets sold and another things missing. 

3 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Very true! Tbf kingpower at the start did clear the debt/buy the stadium/try to spend there way out of the championship before Pearson showed them the correct way to build a team and now it’s a case of self sufficiency or nothing at all in the transfer market. Which is fair enough! It’s just a shame as we’re always missing something and then another player gets sold and another things missing. 

It's not that much of a shame. We've only been selling one important player a season, and we usually bring in at least 2 or 3. I don't think any squad is fully built. Every club wants to improve something about their squad. They're all a work in progress to some extent.