Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

7 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Anthony Martial is having a somewhat stuttering career at Man Utd. Could we tempt him here if we qualified for Europe again? Offers quality across the front 3, is pacy and still young. 

I think he'd rather warm the bench at MU

8 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Anthony Martial is having a somewhat stuttering career at Man Utd. Could we tempt him here if we qualified for Europe again? Offers quality across the front 3, is pacy and still young. 

Tony Martial came from the Manc's

FoxesTalk said he had no chance

40 million down the drain

Tony Martial misses again

I'll get my coat. :D

1 hour ago, BlackFox said:

I think he'd rather warm the bench at MU

Jose killed him. Martial was an absolute Desmond as a younger player. Obscenely talented but doesn’t quite have the attitude to fit a huge club like United. Jose butchered him playing him out wide.... there’s always a chance a better man manager can get the talent out of him, but I’d fear the game is no more than money to him at the moment. Shame, he is actually a great player.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Jose killed him. Martial was an absolute Desmond as a younger player. Obscenely talented but doesn’t quite have the attitude to fit a huge club like United. Jose butchered him playing him out wide.... there’s always a chance a better man manager can get the talent out of him, but I’d fear the game is no more than money to him at the moment. Shame, he is actually a great player.

I fully agree, he is a huge talent, but once he tasted the big money there is no turning back. Personally I'd be glad if he joins us.

17 hours ago, Luttfox said:

I know some will throw in the usual "bad attitude" rubbish because of how he is on the pitch, but i'd take a punt on Marko Arnautović for a season or 2

I mean, it's not so much on the pitch where the attitude causes issues is it? Throw in the bloke has been semi retired since leaving West Ham, will be on ridiculous wages and is the antithesis of our transfer model - you're alright brother.

• Like 2

Should we take a look at Pelle? Just been released in China, due to their League restructuring.

35 now, but could be an option on a short term contract coming off the bench? 
A different option in those games where we need a late goal.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Should we take a look at Pelle? Just been released in China, due to their League restructuring.

No

14 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Wouldn't get a work permit, there was an article on The Athletic I think which discussed Pelle and Hulk and neither would be able to come here as the Chinese league is the pits and they don't play for their national team any longer.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wouldn't get a work permit, there was an article on The Athletic I think which discussed Pelle and Hulk and neither would be able to come here as the Chinese league is the pits and they don't play for their national team any longer.

Thanks @Ric Flair, it will be interesting how clubs adapt to the new rules.

54 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Thanks @Ric Flair, it will be interesting how clubs adapt to the new rules.

I think the Premier League and Championship is going to suffer. I'm astonished the PL agreed to it without kicking off.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Edouard looks like an obvious signing to me? Could he make the step up to the Prem @Muzzy_Larsson

The Edouard of last season, I think he most definitely could. The Edouard of this season, no chance. I do think covid has hit him hard though as he looks very thin compared to how he used to look.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

This... you can absolutely Guarantee Pele was one of Big Sams three.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

The Edouard of last season, I think he most definitely could. The Edouard of this season, no chance. I do think covid has hit him hard though as he looks very thin compared to how he used to look.

Think there's a chance he has downed tools? I mean he does have bags of quality. 

Interesting developments on Edouard.

Hes just moved to the stellar group, run by Jonathan Barnet. I think Brendan is represented by them too. I'll do sone digging.

They also represent chilwell so it's not something to get too excited about, however when Tierney went to Arsenal there were some allegations that Rodgers played a role in it.

Edit - hes not represented by them but is close to them...iheanacho also represented by stellar.

Link to the original allegations.

https://videocelts.com/2019/08/blogs/latest-news/quite-an-allegation-former-agent-explains-brendan-rodgers-role-in-kieran-tierney-transfer/

Thoughts @Muzzy_Larsson?

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Interesting developments on Edouard.

Hes just moved to the stellar group, run by Jonathan Barnet. I think Brendan is represented by them too. I'll do sone digging.

They also represent chilwell so it's not something to get too excited about, however when Tierney went to Arsenal there were some allegations that Rodgers played a role in it.

Edit - hes not represented by them but is close to them...iheanacho also represented by stellar.

Link to the original allegations.

https://videocelts.com/2019/08/blogs/latest-news/quite-an-allegation-former-agent-explains-brendan-rodgers-role-in-kieran-tierney-transfer/

Thoughts @Muzzy_Larsson?

Loan with an obligation to buy in the summer for £15m

Send Iheanacho on loan for the rest of the season with a view to him being sold in the summer, Celtic can have him on loan if they want.

Would love it if we made a move for Rafael Santos Borré from River Plate looks like he could fit in imo, no links just my preference for a striker to come in at the moment

Edited by lcfcfoz
  • Like 1