Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

14 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Should we take a look at Pelle? Just been released in China, due to their League restructuring.

35 now, but could be an option on a short term contract coming off the bench? 
A different option in those games where we need a late goal.

Wouldn't get a work permit, there was an article on The Athletic I think which discussed Pelle and Hulk and neither would be able to come here as the Chinese league is the pits and they don't play for their national team any longer.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wouldn't get a work permit, there was an article on The Athletic I think which discussed Pelle and Hulk and neither would be able to come here as the Chinese league is the pits and they don't play for their national team any longer.

Thanks @Ric Flair, it will be interesting how clubs adapt to the new rules.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

This... you can absolutely Guarantee Pele was one of Big Sams three.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

The Edouard of last season, I think he most definitely could. The Edouard of this season, no chance. I do think covid has hit him hard though as he looks very thin compared to how he used to look.

Think there's a chance he has downed tools? I mean he does have bags of quality. 

Interesting developments on Edouard.

Hes just moved to the stellar group, run by Jonathan Barnet. I think Brendan is represented by them too. I'll do sone digging.

They also represent chilwell so it's not something to get too excited about, however when Tierney went to Arsenal there were some allegations that Rodgers played a role in it.

Edit - hes not represented by them but is close to them...iheanacho also represented by stellar.

Link to the original allegations.

https://videocelts.com/2019/08/blogs/latest-news/quite-an-allegation-former-agent-explains-brendan-rodgers-role-in-kieran-tierney-transfer/

Thoughts @Muzzy_Larsson?

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Hes just moved to the stellar group, run by Jonathan Barnet. I think Brendan is represented by them too. I'll do sone digging.

They also represent chilwell so it's not something to get too excited about, however when Tierney went to Arsenal there were some allegations that Rodgers played a role in it.

Edit - hes not represented by them but is close to them...iheanacho also represented by stellar.

https://videocelts.com/2019/08/blogs/latest-news/quite-an-allegation-former-agent-explains-brendan-rodgers-role-in-kieran-tierney-transfer/

Thoughts @Muzzy_Larsson?

Loan with an obligation to buy in the summer for £15m

Send Iheanacho on loan for the rest of the season with a view to him being sold in the summer, Celtic can have him on loan if they want.

4 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Thoughts @Muzzy_Larsson?

I just came on to post something similar to this, Tierney joined this mob a year before he moved to Arsenal. Edouard is on the way out, by summer at the latest so this is an expected move. He’s on pennies even by our standards at the moment and his representation before this was basically a couple of his mates.

13 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Should we take a look at Pelle? Just been released in China, due to their League restructuring.

35 now, but could be an option on a short term contract coming off the bench? 
A different option in those games where we need a late goal.

The ratio of your posts I agree with just dropped down to 99% Aus lol

That's a shocking suggestion mate. I was quite surprised when I read the whole thing and realised you were actually being serious lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

The ratio of your posts I agree with just dropped down to 99% Aus lol

That's a shocking suggestion mate. I was quite surprised when I read the whole thing and realised you were actually being serious lol

Sorry for letting you down @Paddy. I was looking at what free transfers might be able to come and be an option of the bench.

Will do better in future. lol

• Haha 1

Anyone think there is a chance we could get memphis depay? I still think we need a goal scoring winger to help Vardy and he's available on a free in the summer so it might only take £20m + big wages to get him now. Dunno if the new training ground is a big enough prize for him. 

55 minutes ago, shailen said:

Anyone think there is a chance we could get memphis depay? I still think we need a goal scoring winger to help Vardy and he's available on a free in the summer so it might only take £20m + big wages to get him now. Dunno if the new training ground is a big enough prize for him. 

No, can see him going Barca.