Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

18 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I wouldn't want him here. I think he's a very limited player who had a purple patch. Speed merchant with not much else.

I'd agree with that. I'd rather we turned the Under loan into a permanent deal and gave him some time to properly settle in here. He's a player with a far higher ceiling than Dan James.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Could offer them gray as part of the deal. Know there was interest from them when howe was in charge. 

Can't imagine Gray would agree to go to Bournemouth when he knows he has Prem clubs sniffing around him where he can get a bigger payday

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Can't imagine Gray would agree to go to Bournemouth when he knows he has Prem clubs sniffing around him where he can get a bigger payday

Bournemouth could be a premiership club in 6 months time. The prem sides interested in him now could be a championship side in the same time......

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Bournemouth could be a premiership club in 6 months time. The prem sides interested in him now could be a championship side in the same time......

I mean some of the clubs linked to him; Everton, Spurs, Southampton... I can't really see them getting relegated this season

Just now, moore_94 said:

I mean some of the clubs linked to him; Everton, Spurs, Southampton... I can't really see them getting relegated this season

We can only hope spurs do. 😂 Didn’t realise they were linked with him. Thought it was towards the bottom of the league the likes of  Sheffield Utd, West Brom and palace. 

Neeed that spark and excitement to keep the group going. Last season so many dead performances with no creativity home or away. Someone like Thauvin or Thomas Lemar on loan would be my suggestions. Thauvin can play 10 or either wing! Rodgers has mentioned it takes elite/better quality to improve the squad. So maybe Depay/Thauvin might not be out of the Equation come the summer! 

Edited by Heymister2015
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Grant’s got all the movement and physical aspects - he makes some great chances for himself - but his finishing is suspect, don’t think he’s ruthless enough for us. 

Skip a couple of minutes, most early goals are penalties but there's some absolutely lethal finishes here

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

James from Man Utd, young quick, our type of signing....not too expensive....thoughts?

....saw him early last season and he looked an absolute handful!!!

Quick, aggressive, direct with great skills, I really felt we had missed out. United getting rid so soon is a big surprise, the only potential drawback would be his attitude.

One from left field, I’ve just been watching some League Two highlights. Anyone in here watch more than a few minutes feel free to disagree or tell me he’s rubbish.

Max Watters at Crawley scored a few this seasons, only 21 and from the brief highlights I’ve seen looks very Jamie Vardy like. 
Could be a young, relatively risk free signing much like when we signed the great man himself.

Can he step up to this level who knows? 
Surely wouldn’t cost more than a million quid. 

3 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

One from left field, I’ve just been watching some League Two highlights. Anyone in here watch more than a few minutes feel free to disagree or tell me he’s rubbish.

Max Watters at Crawley scored a few this seasons, only 21 and from the brief highlights I’ve seen looks very Jamie Vardy like. 
Could be a young, relatively risk free signing much like when we signed the great man himself.

They want £2,000,000 for him apparently. They’ve rejected £500,000 from Swansea. I read that he’s been watched by quite a few European teams as well. 

2 hours ago, Sly said:

They want £2,000,000 for him apparently. They’ve rejected £500,000 from Swansea. I read that he’s been watched by quite a few European teams as well. 

Sign him up, get a certain Kevin Phillips back as a one on one striker coach with Jamie Vardy also chipping in with some tips, who knows could we find another King Vardy, could we... :trumpet:

Maybe a bit of a wildcard shout but how about Thomas Henry from OHL? 

13 goals in 17 games in a league that we know produces quality players. Good hold up play, good positional sense and physically strong. Under and Barnes could benefit from playing beside him and he would offer something different to the team. 

Would maybe be harsh on Leuven but with players like Slim or even Nacho potential loan possibilities and a fair price, I'm sure a decent agreement could be made....

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Not sure pace is one of his strengths tbh but a decent prospect. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Boulaye Dia is the one for us im convinced of it. Plays well on his own or in a front 2/3 as he is comfortable playing wide right. I keep watching videos of him and shouting SPOT ON!!!!

Looks good - Boulaye Dia - Skills & Goals 2020/21 - HD - YouTube

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Kelechi Iheanacho looks better.

Just because he plays for another team doesn't mean he is what we need.

If Kelechi Iheanacho gets game time and is at match sharpness he will score goals infact im that confident in this, that he would be a leading premier league goal scorer.

People expect him to make an immediate impact with only 65 mins of playing time in every now and again.

All players need constant game time to thrive and he is one of them.

Its not so long ago that people were asking for Kramaric back. Some people need a reality check 

Edited by Fox85