Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

Seemingly one of Rodger's request is a 'big bastard' given our ineptitude at defending set pieces and scoring off them. I think this is why they like Carmo.

Fosu-Mensah is going to leverkusen and Tah has been in and out of the side, wonder whether we'll have another go for him. I don't see the pressing need for a centre half but all the informed noise seems to suggest a centre half and a forward player are the areas we need to improve in. 

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Seemingly one of Rodger's request is a 'big bastard' given our ineptitude at defending set pieces and scoring off them. I think this is why they like Carmo.

Fosu-Mensah is going to leverkusen and Tah has been in and out of the side, wonder whether we'll have another go for him. I don't see the pressing need for a centre half but all the informed noise seems to suggest a centre half and a forward player are the areas we need to improve in. 

Operation big bastard is something I can get behind 

• Like 2

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Big bastard will either be a midfielder or CB for definite, Rodgers is traumatised of target men since seeing Andy Carroll play 

Rightly so though. We've shown countless times we are lost at sea the minute we hit set pieces and long balls. Antonio against West Ham and we looked worried when Carroll came on to name 2. 

What about Ravel Morrison just had his contract in Holland terminated...joking I am (about signing him not the termination)

You know he’s still only 27, that was his 12th club and he’s yet to play 30 games for any of them. He obviously had something with SAF saying he was the most talented player they had ever brought through their system but he must be a complete a-hole of a person to be where he is now in life or a complete mastermind if he getting signing on fees, large wages and redundancy packages 12times over, I’ll go for the former thou.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Florian Thauvin is 27, his contract at Marseille expires in 6 months and he would fit into our side perfectly.

Please City.

A player that has been constantly linked to us the last few Windows as well 🙏🏻

Geeeerrrimin

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Florian Thauvin is 27, his contract at Marseille expires in 6 months and he would fit into our side perfectly.

Please City.

Whenever I see you post I run through various possibilities of what your username is an abbreviation of. Is it Anthony Knockaert Cameron Jerome? Or Alcohol Ketamin Crisps Jam?

I agree on Thauvin if we can get him.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Going to try and drag @Ric Flair away from his horrifying food experiments for a moment

Naci Ünüvar - what say you? Too soon?

Tangy toms or European wingers is a real heart wrencher for me you swine!

Way too early and at 17 we have to wait anyway. Ajax as compensation should give us Danilo and Neres though for £20m.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Tangy toms or European wingers is a real heart wrencher for me you swine!

Way too early and at 17 we have to wait anyway. Ajax as compensation should give us Danilo and Neres though for £20m.

Pretty sure Tangy Toms and Euro winger scouting combine harmoniously. 

One more name, I will just leave it here  Yeferson Soteldo (Not European though)

On a side note: Tomato Wotsits were the best Wotsits flavour (maybe one for the unpopular opinions thread)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Pretty sure Tangy Toms and Euro winger scouting combine harmoniously. 

One more name, I will just leave it here  Yeferson Soteldo (Not European though)

On a side note: Tomato Wotsits were the best Wotsits flavour (maybe one for the unpopular opinions thread)

Now why do I know that name? (Soteldo not Wotsits) I swear I watched him in a Youth game, might have been the U20 World Cup or summet. He's about the size of an aggressive 8 year old but with acne scars like Stephen Hendry. I'll do some digging.

Now that the South American market is opening up to us, its very exciting for craftsman like ourselves. Kaio Jorge is potentially available on a free and he turns 18 in a few weeks. Have a butchers at him!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

Will we need to sign another winger within the next 2 windows, even if we get Under? Perez will cover CAM/ST which only leaves Albrighton as back up.

I personally think we need two solid attackers, whether one is Under or not but largely stating to assume he won't be. 

If we could have three quality wide forwards at the club with the same caliber we have full backs then I'd be happy. 

Barnes is one but I don't really think any of our other options meet that standard. Albrighton and Perez have individual games where they do alright, they're good enough to see us regularly challenging for the top 6/8 and maintaining our current level. 

But if we want to push on and keep growing its the area of the pitch we most need more quality. Those guys just aren't consistently dangerous enough. 

• Like 3