Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Kasper Schmeichel

33 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Nights like these prove to me yet again I am way more invested in Leicester than England. None of the tension of watching the City. Just quite pleasant entertainment.

Bit mad and can’t put finger on exactly why. Think bond with our players and journey we’ve been on with the team partially explained it.

tbh remember 2018 and feeling sick and thought Vardy was taking the 5th pen against Colombia

city > England 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

Perfect night for an English City fan? 

Yes.

Watched it in a pub in London and was immensely proud wearing my Leicester shirt. I told the guys on the next table he'd save the penalty. That's what he does - saves penalties in big games. 

Obviously delighted we got through and totally shitfaced right now but utterly proud of our number one. Absolute legend. 

• Like 1

Kasper is a legend. Exceptional again. I don't really understand the laser hype. It wasn't during the penalty and its about a foot wide so its definitely not actually a laser. 

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Remember when people thought we should get rid of him because he sometimes kicks the ball out of play?! lol 

He delivered that tonight. Took a while, around the 65th minute I think but it arrived as it invariably does.

He's an immense keeper on a big occasion. That's something you can't really quantify but it can't happen by accident.

20 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

He delivered that tonight. Took a while, around the 65th minute I think but it arrived as it invariably does.

He's an immense keeper on a big occasion. That's something you can't really quantify but it can't happen by accident.

What can't? 

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

State of some of the posts in here, if some of these are from English people as well its staggering. 

Don't worry I'm not English 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

Just seen this on Twitter, absolutely disgusting. They could have severely damaged his eyesight. Shameful. 

I'm sorry but it wasn't actually a laser. I'm not agreeing with it but there was no risk to his eyesight.

3 hours ago, bmt said:

I'm sorry but it wasn't actually a laser. I'm not agreeing with it but there was no risk to his eyesight.

As in how do know it wasn't? 

All laser beams diverge. Although laser beams are not perfectly parallel, they can be much more parallel than traditional light beams if the beam width is much greater than the wavelength. ... Divergence is observed by shining a laser light on a wall and then seeing the spot grow bigger as you move away from the wall. 

If that is what you are basing it on? 

Edited by hejammy

5 hours ago, trabuch said:

He really is a legend. I'm sad he's sad - but he he should have taken English nationality. (He wouldn't have been picked though). I'm arguing with myself.

He’d be England no.1 if he was English I reckon. 

• Like 1