Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Kasper Schmeichel

Leicester Legend.

To imagine that he can be held in a similar vein as Banks and Shilton... amazing goalkeeper and i think at times underrated by some of our fans... one of the best keepers in the world right now

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Just seen this on Twitter, absolutely disgusting. They could have severely damaged his eyesight. Shameful. 

I hope it doesn't go unnoticed and the FA try and find whoever is responsible. Hopefully someone in the stands report them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Yeah was thinking I felt like 1000th of the emotion and tension that I did during the FA Cup final. 

Just couldn't get invested emotionally despite Matterface telling me it "was going to change my life" every second. 

I laughed out loud at that comment. **** right off matterface.

25 minutes ago, Hales said:

I was saying to my liverpool supporting family that England need to win before penalties as Kasper will save them and definitely more than Pickford. They all said he is brilliant and he is ours! Well played Kasper!

Snap!

Screenshot_20210707_233314.thumb.jpg.f42b6d2a926cc27809bd9fa5828be2d7.jpg

Very difficult to want Kane to score against Kasper, so the perfect outcome! 

• Like 1

It’s never a surprise to me that Kasper, plays well, makes outstanding saves, is an absolute gentleman, leader, statesman, and all round top bloke…

It was just a bit weird not supporting the side he was playing for.

Always proud that he’s our keeper!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Remember when people thought we should get rid of him because he sometimes kicks the ball out of play?! lol 

Look at Pickford; lauded for his distribution yet Kasper's is much better. Just shows that you amplify the lens when looking at your own keeper.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

Remember when people thought we should get rid of him because he sometimes kicks the ball out of play?! lol 

Yeah, Kasper should be dropped and we should play Ben Hamer instead. lol

• Haha 2