Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Kasper Schmeichel

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaaaaa that will have a lot of English fans livid, will make it even sweeter when Kane sticks 3 past him as per usual.

To be fair to them, the majority of fans in the comments and others I've saw elsewhere have taken it very much in the context it was intended. Banter. 

• Like 2

Just imagine how opposing fans will react up and down the country next season if Kasper has a stormer tonight and Denmark win.

Imagine he plays a blinder, then "does a Yeovil" by heading a 120th-minute equaliser, before saving all 5 England penalties.....

It's not going to happen, of course. Is it? :whistle:

Exactly 

I love the 3 Lions song and it is without doubt the best football song ever in my opinion (the hipsters with their World in Motion opinions can do one) but it is massively misunderstood by the masses. It’s a song about Englands glorious failures and despite being let down time and again, we still support them. Also it’s coming home was a reference to the tournament being held in England, nothing more. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Spot on from Kasper. 

There can be a lot of self indulgence where England are concerned and apart from 1966 what have we ever done? 

Correct -  England are National Team equivalent of Spuds.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Staffs Fox said:

Exactly 

I love the 3 Lions song and it is without doubt the best football song ever in my opinion (the hipsters with their World in Motion opinions can do one) but it is massively misunderstood by the masses. It’s a song about Englands glorious failures and despite being let down time and again, we still support them. Also it’s coming home was a reference to the tournament being held in England, nothing more. 

All the foreigners on twitter utterly triggered by the song and proclaiming arrogance around English football. Absolutely to a man, each of them no matter where they are from has their "English team" listed in their profile. 

Michael the Manchester United from Dublin thinks English fans are arrogant and think unless it's premier league it's shit. lol :rolleyes:

Stig the Liverpool fan in Sweden, wonders why the English think they are so good. :whistle:

16 minutes ago, Babylon said:

All the foreigners on twitter utterly triggered by the song and proclaiming arrogance around English football. Absolutely to a man, each of them no matter where they are from has their "English team" listed in their profile. 

Michael the Manchester United from Dublin thinks English fans are arrogant and think unless it's premier league it's shit. lol :rolleyes:

Stig the Liverpool fan in Sweden, wonders why the English think they are so good. :whistle:

I think it just proves how disconnected the domestic league (certainly top league) is from the national team. I doubt England are the only country where that is the case.

2 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Spot on from Kasper. 

There can be a lot of self indulgence where England are concerned and apart from 1966 what have we ever done? 

We invented and gave football to the world, the home of football is England and it's coming home.

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

Nonsense - we're the most modest and self-effacing fans in the world. No other nation comes anywhere near our level of humility and self-deprecation, no matter how hard they try.

I see what you did there :appl: