Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

all the build up and last mach on sunday. i can see nil nil happening. 

Take that now.👍

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blow-for-liverpool-after-salah-tests-positive-again-kh5lpglv0

Henderson thiago and fabinho all major doubts for the match, neco and rhys williams potentially out as well. With these 3 fit i would still say liverpool have a strong side, but if all 3 are actually out their starting 11 looks quite weak, in fact i dont think they have 2 fit centrebacks and milner can only cover one of RB/DM. On paper this is actually looking like we really should win this...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wardyfox86 said:

They're surely likely to go:

Allison

Milner, Philips, Matip, Robertson

Wijnaldum, Keita, Shaqiri

Jota, Firmino, Mane

That's still a very solid side, we've lost to worse this season. Yet if they win, they'll be lauded as some wounded animal battling against adversity. 

Fancy Vardy again against that back 2. Slow and cumbersome, it’s our approach I’m interested in. Will we go for the neck or do what we did against the Arse?

• Like 1

Allison

Jota, Firmino, Mane

That's still a very solid side, we've lost to worse this season. Yet if they win, they'll be lauded as some wounded animal battling against adversity. 

Totally agree

• Like 1

Allison

Jota, Firmino, Mane

I could see them playing mane on the right to keep Harvey on his toes with defensive duties. Jota looks happier on the left aswell 

49 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Egypt’s tests can’t be trusted apparently so Liverpool have insisted that Salah comes back to the UK to be tested 

They would have been due to fly back to the UK as the international break is over, but they will go into self-isolation when they get back regardless.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, murphy said:

Danny Clender:  I've got this great idea for a joke

Mrs Clender:  Oh not again.... You know what happened last time.

Danny Clender:  No, really.  this one's quite funny.  Read it.

Mrs Clender:  Don't do it Danny.  Don't do it....

The conversation is spot on, except it all takes place in my head, not with Mrs Clender :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

It’s a wrong - they are positive and should not be putting others in danger. 

what happens when they arrive in the U.K. ?

does someone leave their cars by the plane for them to get straight into !  Of course not .......they should not travel back until they have tested negative 

I doubt they are flying commercial.

Even much worse symptomatic Covid patients are evacuated all the time.

12 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Allison

Jota, Firmino, Mane

Robertson is a doubt too. He picked up a hamstring complaint on international duty.

14 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Apart from their injuries/absences, this season without the crowds is the best time to.  

Crowds? 

If you've ever been Annfield then you'll know the score. Ynwa and then its like someone pressed the mute button for the rest of the game.

• Like 4