Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

I take full responsibility.

I'm wearing a City shirt that I've stopped wearing, cos we always lose when I wear it.

I thought to myself, it's getting to be a stupid superstition, so to stop that, I thought I'd wear it tonight, cos no way are we going to lose tonight.

Sorry. :blush:

Its LCFC you not learned your lesson yet lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

you guys are so ****ing stupid lol. start of the season its all 'we gonna have loads of games gonna have to contend with some poor results after europa league games' then when it comes, at a time when half our defence is injured you go into meltdown. In a game where the opposition have barely made a real in play chance, have two goals and ones a pen. youre all so ****ing reactive.

We have no defenders...yet play 5 at the back rather than 4 😂

have 3 wingers in the 16 and start non of em...

Hated  this stupid formation that he swears by.. can understand it against Man City... 

but against Fulham, villa etc...criminal.. we deserve all we get... if it takes a Fulham hammering for him to realise then so be it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I take full responsibility.

I'm wearing a City shirt that I've stopped wearing, cos we always lose when I wear it.

I thought to myself, it's getting to be a stupid superstition, so to stop that, I thought I'd wear it tonight, cos no way are we going to lose tonight.

Sorry. :blush:

Go and change it now.

I'm wearing my new maroon shirt that I got for my birthday on Friday. Might sneak off and put my blue one on :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

This is true. It’s like last season. We are either world beaters or absolutely fookin awful

Nowt in the middle

Still think this will end up a draw though..

We have been for a while, tbh. Even under Puel we were capable of doing a job on Chelsea and Man City but would get outplayed by West Ham, Burnley, Palace

Just now, Elvis hammond said:

My dad died this morning and I was hoping for sum positivery today I'm pissed out my head and I was really hoping for Leicester to make me proud today and gibe me a smile but **** me 

Really sorry to hear that, mate.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

How is Brendan solely responsible for us being ****ing terrible? The formation has been successful thus far this season. It hasn’t helped tonight admittedly but not his fault if none of the players have turned up. Midfield has been terrible yet again.

Same old story at home against team that parks the bus. Useless

No. We have no width this game with no wingers at all - and now we have Madders back thus stifling Tielemans as predicted before. Quite different.