Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

Just now, adam said:

If maddison concentrated on actually playing football instead of looking for a foul every time he has the ball he would be a lot more use to us. 

I don't think that's very fair. He gets us a lot of good positions that way, and if he didn't draw fouls, **** knows what the score would be by now.

Just now, matty98 said:

Wtf did Rodgers think would happen having 2 slow players in a back 3 against a quick front 3?

A bargaining chip for the January Window? lol

Only we could set up in a negative formation designed it seems to nullify the threat of our own striker and give two goals away from shambolic defending where players are given the freedom to run.

Shit. No positives from that half whatsoever. Quality alarmingly bad, attitude even more so.

• Like 1

Shambles of a performance

Slow, no urgency, lack of movement off the ball and Vardy surrounded by 4 men. We also wait for them to get back into shape and there low block before we move the ball. 

I hear people saying we need under and Barnes on ASAP which I agree with but we need a second forward to occupy their defence to maybe free up Vardy or even just to help him.

I would switch to 4 at back. Take off Fuchs who is having a stinker and bring on Nacho.

I'd also sub of Praet and bring in Under who has better delivery. 

Give it 15/20 then bring on Barnes.

Just want us to attack more this half. The only time we've created anything is when Justin drove with the ball causing issues, apart from that it's been lacklustre.

Again I think it’s clear, our midfield is piss weak

We’ve got Tielemans who blows over in the wind and Mendy who’s 5ft nowt

This team is lacking a midfield general and some steel in that area.

(Cue the usual nonsense Cattermole pics) but I’m afraid it’s true.

There is nobody to blame for that 1st half other than Rodgers. I really hope he has a plan b as that was ****ing woeful. Right now I'd welcome the 5 sub rule and make them all at ht to accommodate for his shite team selection 

• Like 1