Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

4 minutes ago, Elvis hammond said:

My dad died this morning and I was hoping for sum positivery today I'm pissed out my head and I was really hoping for Leicester to make me proud today and gibe me a smile but **** me 

Lost my old man few years ago and we both loved LCFC. I genuinely hope the lads get their fingers outta asses and give you something to smile about in these times. I am sorry for your loss mate. 

Positive  subs and 4 at the back now. May give us hope although why is fuchs still on and god we need Cags back. Little Wes looks atrocious atm

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

I did you just didn’t like the answer lol

there is no alternative players to play this formation because I wouldn’t play it. The answer I’m my opinion is under and Barnes providing the attacking width NOT justin and Thomas who have none of the attributes to play wing back.

I asked in this formation who would you play. 

You don't change the question to being 'if it wasn't this formation what would you play?' 

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Personally hope we see more of Fuchs, Evans and Fofana passing sideways to each other, followed by a ball back to Kasper who whacks it out for a throw.

I did not realise that the second half had started.

Just now, KFS said:

Sorry to hear that mate. 

Thats terrible news. Football means nothing compared to a family loss. I hope there is a ray of sunshine this 2nd half for what its worth maybe a sign your dad is still smiling down from the heavens. Keep the faith my friend :fc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

Look, we've seen this before.  Outrage at half time and we go on to win (Man City, Arsenal).  Calm down and have some faith you big babies!

Can you honestly see us getting anything out of this playing like we have so far? We were not 2 down in those games. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd