Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

This team lacks something mentally I'm afraid, it's what's gonna stop us progressing. Plenty of ability in the side, but way too prone to mistakes and once things aren't going our way it seems like we don't know how to turn things around. Strangely part of what defined us in 15/16 was our ability to grind points out when not playing well, so I really can't understand why it's turned so badly recently. 

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

This is true. It’s like last season. We are either world beaters or absolutely fookin awful

Nowt in the middle

Still think this will end up a draw though..

A draw really,  I hope your right cant see it myself we all know he wont change anything till 60th minute we will be another goal down and it will be too late predictable. But yes a draw would be nice!

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Of course. But it's all or nothing. He cannot be held to blame for individual absurdities. And there have been plenty.

Such as (with the arguable exception of Fuchs making that challenge)?

A poor set up and poor tactics often lead to poor performances (admittedly not always).

Just now, RobHawk said:

Can't wait till we smash it second half and win 3-2 with a vardy hat trick

You really could see this coming, Rodgers is so predictable. Unless he's got half a brain he'll go 4 at the back, add some width and get at em! We'll play better for it and go close. Parker knew exactly what Rodgers would do, it wasn't difficult.