Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Watch Liverpool play bottom team at home, they attack at tempo and put them under pressure.

We spend 25 mins passing it between the CBs.

Carbon copy of the West Ham game.

Top 4 challenger my arse.

This!

To paraphrase BR, where is the desire, the hunger, the intensity??

We always seem to reset back to 5 and then move from that point. We don't go for the jugular at all. Id rather lose in an attacking style than this drab possession obsessed football we currently have. High possession stats count for sod all without the ball in the net regularly.  

Shite half arsed performance from the lot of them this half. Expecting to turn up and win. Sloppy mindset from Rodgers picking this formation at home against a team who were going to thrive on it followed up by sloppy mindset by the players on the pitch throughout the half. Piss poor 45 minutes 

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

How is Brendan solely responsible for us being ****ing terrible? The formation has been successful thus far this season. It hasn’t helped but not his fault if none of the players have turned up. Midfield has been terrible yet again.

Has been successful in soaking up pressure. Was a ****ing disaster at home to West Ham....same scoreline at half time 

I take full responsibility.

I'm wearing a City shirt that I've stopped wearing, cos we always lose when I wear it.

I thought to myself, it's getting to be a stupid superstition, so to stop that, I thought I'd wear it tonight, cos no way are we going to lose tonight.

Sorry. :blush:

• Sad 2

We are the easiest team to defend against.

Because we are so slow and ponderous in our build-up.

Same every home game.

But Rodgers never changes it.

And I repeat what the hell does Praet do?? Just don’t get it.

• Like 1

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Of course. But it's all or nothing. He cannot be held to blame for individual absurdities. And there have been plenty. 

He absolutely can. Why is fuchs even playing? Makeshift centre back put in just so he can play this wonderful system that nullifies all of our attacking threat and still somehow leaves us vulnerable at the back. What actual benefit are we getting from it?