Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

This. Some of the knee-jerkers on here make cry... laughing. Same people by and large, that praise BR to the rafters when we win, then turn on him and use all kinds of offensive rhetoric when we lose/struggle regardless of the opposition (Liverpool for example). We should be better tonight but let's wait and see before passing judgement.

Only passing we've seen so far sadly

Just now, Beechey said:

You asked why Rodgers is at fault, I told you. We don't make chances with this formation.

Rodgers knows this when he made this selection but I don’t think he could have predicted how easy those goals would be.

He should have never gone with this selection and went for it. 2 leagues games in a row where he has completely fluffed his tactics. Wake up lad!

1 minute ago, Elvis hammond said:

My dad died this morning and I was hoping for sum positivery today I'm pissed out my head and I was really hoping for Leicester to make me proud today and gibe me a smile but **** me 

I'm really sorry to hear that, awful news. Thoughts with you and your family.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Again I think it’s clear, our midfield is piss weak

We’ve got Tielemans who blows over in the wind and Mendy who’s 5ft nowt

This team is lacking a midfield general and some steel in that area.

(Cue the usual nonsense Cattermole pics) but I’m afraid it’s true.

Eh? 

Brain farts aside, this formation only works when your wing backs are among your best players. They need to be the fittest in the team, know when to go and when to stay, and need to be as good defensively while offering a genuine threat going forward. 

You need Pereira and you need Castagne.

For god sake can we just leave this formation alone until they're back? Especially against the lesser sides.

2 minutes ago, Elvis hammond said:

My dad died this morning and I was hoping for sum positivery today I'm pissed out my head and I was really hoping for Leicester to make me proud today and gibe me a smile but **** me 

Sorry to hear that, mate.

There's still 45 minutes 

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Okay so you didn't answer my question. 

I did you just didn’t like the answer lol

there is no alternative players to play this formation because I wouldn’t play it. The answer I’m my opinion is under and Barnes providing the attacking width NOT justin and Thomas who have none of the attributes to play wing back.