Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

Probably the most embarrassing first half I’ve seen for years. Why the **** is he setting up like this against Fulham.... a side second ****ing bottom. We’ve got Barnes and under On the bench and we’re playing this? 

If he wanted to be more conservative then Ukraine is the place for that not here. They were panicking at the back early doors and we’ve literally allowed them into the game and gifted them two goals.

I don’t think we’ve got a cat in hells chance of even scoring tonight let alone pull it back, absolutely ****ing seething.

• Like 3

Thomas offers absolutely nothing going forward, and I feel you need that if playing a back 5 with no other width. Not his fault, too soon for him.

The performance isn’t his fault as mentioned before the game 5 at the back and no width wasn’t a great decision from the off.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Should go 4 3 3. 

Fuchs off for Barnes. 

Under on for Praet. 

Mendy, Youri and Maddison in the middle. Thomas back to left back and Justin right back. 

Mendy is part of the problem, he only has eyes for Kasper. He gives nothing going forward.

Just now, TJB-fox said:

How is Brendan solely responsible for us being ****ing terrible? The formation has been successful thus far this season. It hasn’t helped but not his fault if none of the players have turned up. Midfield has been terrible yet again.

We've created the second fewest chances in the league this season.

• Like 1

You could have seen this coming - though apparently the commentators on the US feed haven't quite figured that out..  Bad effort at Liverpool, they were lucky to pull one out of their hat at Porto, a clunker was definitely in the offing.  How they cope will be telling for the rest of the season.