Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Zorya Luhansk (A) Match Thread

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Anyone else a tad scared about these guys just kicking our boys all night. 

We’re going to be flinching all game. 

mads got a right kick in, in the reverse fixture 

I do worry that they will target our returning players, put a few tasty ones in on them to test their confidence in their fitness. Hope the ref stamps on anything like that early doors

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm staying out of this, good luck to us all, see (some of) you on the other side.

Quite right too Peaky. I occasionally jump on the match thread at half time, but during the game? Christ no, it’s bad enough for the nerves watching Leicester play without reading     some of the, er, ‘less than measured’ real time comments on here!

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

Quite right too Peaky. I occasionally jump on the match thread at half time, but during the game? Christ no, it’s bad enough for the nerves watching Leicester play without reading     some of the, er, ‘less than measured’ real time comments on here!

Come and join me and Strider nattering elsewhere if you like

• Like 1

Would have preferred Perez to play behind Nachos and move Praet to DCM instead of Hamza. We don’t need two DCMs.

Be adventurous for once Rodgers. We have nothing to lose this game. Nachos does not play well as a lone striker and Perez next to him would unleash his abilities more.

• Like 1

Nice to see Praet further up in the middle of the pitch. No need to drift wide with Barnes and Under occupying those space. Will have protection of Hamza and Wilf behind him too. 

Cags and Wilf :wub:

Feel like these players all coming back at the right time with busiest part of the season coming up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Same here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

We need to find a way to get Justin in the team when Ricardo and Castagne are back, he's done a great job filling in, being shifted left to right and especially with the step up he's made.

He should be rewarded and not dropped imo.

would he better as a RCB in a back 3 than Fuchs at LCB?  (Not sure about playing Soyuncu and Fofana together just yet.)