Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Zorya Luhansk (A) Match Thread

13 minutes ago, Shane said:

Think Flynn will surprise a few if given a chance. He’s looked steady this year for the u23s & is very versatile which is a sign of a good player imo.

Also hope Leshabela finally gets an opportunity. He’s got some great attributes, lots of energy, can dribble from deep & has good technique.

Real shame there’s no Tavares. Can only assume it’s to do with his contract situation. 

It can't be the contract situation, if it was you wouldn't suddenly give him a squad number for the EL. Perhaps the plan is for him and Wright to be part of the squad next week vs AEK but I'm not letting them do this to me again. I've had a little cry. 

Callum Wright has been the standout U23 player this season, boy loves a goal and a heinous haircut. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Please no. we have little creativity in the midfield so that would just be inviting trouble, and the front three might as well set up a picnic table on the edge of their box for all they would see of the ball. I m actually excited to see that three, supported by Rick P and JJ tearing them a new one, so please don't let us go all defensive with 3 CBs. What is the point of playing two wingers if you then have 3CBs and 2 wingbacks. 4-3-3. Get at them, 3 points and win the group. Returning players all get valuable minutes behind them and maybe even a bit of game time for a couple of the youngsters if we are comfortably ahead in the final qtr.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

It can't be the contract situation, if it was you wouldn't suddenly give him a squad number for the EL. Perhaps the plan is for him and Wright to be part of the squad next week vs AEK but I'm not letting them do this to me again. I've had a little cry. 

Callum Wright has been the standout U23 player this season, boy loves a goal and a heinous haircut. 

I think they will be starting next week if the result goes our way. The youngsters on the bench tonight are probably unlikely to get on unless we are cruising 

• Like 1