Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Zorya Post Match

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Not really sure what everyone was expecting. scratch team, 3 players coming back from injury. surely losing was always a possibility? Literally nobody was complaining about the team before kick off, we didn't play 5 at the back, same as against Fulham. I f we play the first team we win easily. Next week against AEK we'll have Tielmans, and Vardy on the bench, we'll still top the group.

No issues with the line up and tactics but I do have an issue with the lack of motivation and pride. That performance was utterly disgusting. Yet again we created little other than the Fofana chance and Madders chance. Zorya are dreadful and that was a terrible result and performance, regardless of what team we had out  

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Not really sure what everyone was expecting. scratch team, 3 players coming back from injury. surely losing was always a possibility? Literally nobody was complaining about the team before kick off, we didn't play 5 at the back, same as against Fulham. I f we play the first team we win easily. Next week against AEK we'll have Tielmans, and Vardy on the bench, we'll still top the group.

But it’s boring to watch mate. Not just today, nearly every game. It’s just like oh my god DO SOMETHING! I know it’s the style and with injuries it’s difficult but watching us is a chore. It will sort itself out after a couple

of wins hopefully. It will also help having the original attacking full back pereira back and Under also looks to be getting up to speed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

But it’s boring to watch mate. Not just today, nearly every game. It’s just like oh my god DO SOMETHING! I know it’s the style and with injuries it’s difficult but watching us is a chore. It will sort itself out after a couple

of wins hopefully. It will also help having the original attacking full back pereira back and Under also looks to be getting up to speed. 

Well if it’s a chore watching us go and do the ironing or something. I’ve watched Leicester for 40 years. It’s often been bad, but never a chore

• Like 1

The best thing about tonight was Ricky P being interviewed what a great guy! Thought Cengiz Under was good he needs to start more games that boys got something, i not seen for a while, what's it called, Ah thats right, passion, motivation and a desire to win! Come on leicester 🤨

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dusty said:

If Leicester fan tv was a thing, it would be more popular than Arsenals version. Complete meltdown every time we lose. They had one shot on target in the second half, just one of those days. 

Already qualified in EL and in a great position in the league despite so many injuries. Some people need to grow up a wee bit.

I am not going on any bandwagon but the last four games have been very poor and the lack of any fluency, urgency and bite is worrying not just in terms of those games but what's ahead. We have lost pole position in the EL and failed to take advantage of a good opportunity to secure joint top in the league. Disappointment is natural with that worry going forward as well. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

Credit where its due, Zorya had a tight defence. Their record in this group has been quite respectable, particularly in home conditions. The Europe League is not a Mickey Mouse contest.

We are a bit one dimensional up front. Desperately need a succession plan for Vardy, Nacho just cannot cut it as a lone striker. The other thing we need is a replacement for Dave Rennie, who I think is sorely missed.

I think Ward did well, Under too, and I don't think anyone else was terrible, but playing Hamza and Wilf meant little creativity.

Edited by foxinsox

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

The best thing about tonight was Ricky P being interviewed what a great guy! Thought Cengiz Under was good he needs to start more games that boys got something, i not seen for a while, what's it called, Ah thats right, passion, motivation and a desire to win! Come on leicester 🤨

I agree re Under but I doubt very much that he will play in an away match at Sheff U, I don't think BR is brave enough to pick him. (i also agree that Ricky is a great guy)

29 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Completely changed my stance on Iheanacho, looked half arsed most of the game and takes away any fluidity in our attacks. 

We were completely blunt tonight, I'd rather have Perez start up there.

Feel for Under tonight, the only player who seemed to have a positive mindset. 

Agreed I'd rather have Captain Tom start!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Fvckin toothless. Nacho isn't a target man, and with vardy being marked out of games, we're in the shit. We need a big strong striker.

...why keep playing Nacho as a Target Man or for him to lead the line upfront!!!

Nacho sees himself as a number 10, so if anything he should be playing behind a striker, so without Vardy why not use Perez and Ünder with Nacho behind. Stop the crosses coming in as we do not score from balls played head height so we play on the floor to get our striker in, Ünder and Perez has the skillset to play this way.

I’ve seen a lot worse, levein days etc but the thing that winds me up the most now is ive seen the football we can produce. I just wish we could consistently and not always slow play down, we are at our best playing at a good tempo. Nice to see Ndidi back snapping around! 

Worried for fofana, every little mistake leading to a goal, hurry up and dye your hair back please! 

• Like 4