Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Zorya Post Match

That was utter tripe. Wish Rodgers would stop thinking crap sides like Zorya (and Fulham, West Ham and Villa) need a chess strategy to beat them. It looks like overthinking beyond the call of duty. 

• Like 4

Not sure what we can do to turn this form around. No midfield creativity whatsoever without Youri. No cut through in attack without Vardy, who is not in the best goalscoring form anyway. Evans in poor form. 

Ugh, I really try not to be negative on here, but I'm officially off the Optimistic Bus. Poor, flat performances game after game at the moment.

2 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

the real question is , if we get beat by Sheffield United, does it genuinely put his position under threat? 

Never really popped into my head until tonight but for me it would, he wasn’t able to halt the slide end of last season 

Thought we were alright first half but clearly missing Tielemens and Vardy. 2nd half we cleared were testing our best players and didn’t really care.

its concerning but we rested Wilf and Ricardo hopefully they came through ok, thought particularly Wilf looked decent, Ricardo looked below his usual which isn’t surprising but the positives were we looked a lot more threatening in this formation and with Tielemens Maddison and Vardy starting with that much space , they won’t be wasteful.

How important is top of the group anyway?

If we're going to win the thing we'll need to beat a decent side at some point. Makes no odds surely?

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 1

Dogshit decision-making at both ends costs us again. All these pundits bigging us up but the lack of real quality in this team where it really matters (i.e. scoring goals and keeping them out) is becoming ever more apparent.

But for Vardy’s last gasp equaliser in Braga that would be four defeats in a row now since the international break (when we were top of the Prem and had won all our Europa league games).

Troubling times.

• Like 2

If Leicester fan tv was a thing, it would be more popular than Arsenals version. Complete meltdown every time we lose. They had one shot on target in the second half, just one of those days. 

Already qualified in EL and in a great position in the league despite so many injuries. Some people need to grow up a wee bit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, l444ry said:

That was utter tripe. Wish Rodgers would stop thinking crap sides like Zorya (and Fulham, West Ham and Villa) need a chess strategy to beat them. It looks like overthinking beyond the call of duty. 

To be fair I wanted Barnes Kelechi and Under to start and they did. Nothing clicked today. Was quite poor.