Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Zorya Post Match

No real creativity at all until Maddison came on. We are way too wasteful Infront of goal when chances come along. Too many players waiting for things to happen rather than making them happen. I have no idea what Hamza adds to the team.

However, it was always a match we could afford to lose/draw and give some players a rest. We would have quite happily taken this position at start of the group stage.

Mentally though, we need a pick up. Just like last season we go into a match against Liverpool purring and come out flat as a pancake.

These last 2 performances have been absolutely disgusting. No motivation, no pride, nothing. Our lack of creativity in the final 3rd is becoming embarrassing. I don't care that Vardy wasnt playing, we should have been smashing shite like these away. If we have any ambitions this season of top 4 or decent cup runs, then we cannot keep losing to shite like Fulham and Zorya. Rodgers is really beginning to piss me off

• Like 2

Back to not enjoying football again lol best we can take from that is that it wasn't our first choice. 

Really disappointed with Barnes and Iheanacho, abysmal. Barnes in particular is supposed to be the player who should be playing and he was terrible, I'm losing patience as to whether he'll be a good player or not. Squad isnt good enough for me, too many average players knocking about. 

Under only one who looked like he could play football from an attacking point of view. 

Morgan sub obviously wasnt planned so didn't allow us to bring an extra attacking player on. 

Perez has become a better player this week without kicking a ball.

• Like 1

Another worryingly bad performance. Starting to stink of last season all over again.

Positive, Riccy and Wilf are returning, but both a while away. Under looks like he’s starting to catch up and JJ looked really good. That’s it.

We’re soft, and that hasn’t gone away. The worrying thing is we’re not looking there for the taking even against the poorest of opponents. Chris Wilder will genuinely be looking forward to the game on Sunday, I genuinely can’t see us winning, we look out of ideas and lacking in confidence again. 

Things look to be slowly unravelling again, performances getting worse game by game. 

Amazing what a difference a few weeks can make.