Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Zorya Post Match

Stinks of a team who's managers only notable success has come in Scottish football. How is he consistently sold as being one of the best managers around?

I didnt think this squad could embarrass themselves any more than the way they did to end last season. 

Standards lower than a snakes b0ll0cks.

Edited by adejo92
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Pedantic moron. Obviously we should be aiming to top the group. Stop being a div. 

so I’m a moron and a div??? 
Wow worlds fail me, I will keep my thoughts of you based on that response to myself. I don’t like to judge idiots  as they can’t help help being an idiot 

Just now, Cecchini1976 said:

so I’m a moron and a div??? 
Wow worlds fail me, I will keep my thoughts of you based on that response to myself. I don’t like to judge idiots  as they can’t help help being an idiot 

Yes you are, now take a day off. 

5 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

the real question is , if we get beat by Sheffield United, does it genuinely put his position under threat? 

1 minute ago, bfox said:

Never really popped into my head until tonight but for me it would, he wasn’t able to halt the slide end of last season 

It shouldn't and i'm not saying it should or will, however our position last season and start of this season papers over so many cracks and some people are happy to use that excuse to give free passes out, questions really need to be asked and adult conversations need to take place (Both sides of the arguement are pretty petty).

Ultimately this calendar year poor performances outweigh good and positive performances by and large.

A bit concerned we are all over the place in defence nowadays, in addition to the fact we dont have a clue how to attack. Very painful watching the last few games.

Glad Ndidi and Ricardo played a bit, Ndidi looked quite good but Ricardo needs time I think, he seemed nervous about getting injured. 

Ünder was the only one that seemed bothered. 

• Like 1

Just now, NewEnglandFox said:

I guess the real question is will Rodgers now bring the likes of Vardy, Kasper, and Youri to Athens next week or will he allow them to stay home again? Because if we did the job tonight they would never have gone.

We are at home.

Just now, NewEnglandFox said:

I guess the real question is will Rodgers now bring the likes of Vardy, Kasper, and Youri to Athens next week or will he allow them to stay home again? Because if we did the job tonight they would never have gone.

We are playing them at home

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

To be fair I wanted Barnes Kelechi and Under to start and they did. Nothing clicked today. Was quite poor. 

Agree. Thought it looked a good side on paper but Brendan just doesn't let the leash off them. They just play negative balls all the time and this reminds me of Wenger's Arsenal trying to walk the ball into the net.

Just now, l444ry said:

Agree. Thought it looked a good side on paper but Brendan just doesn't let the leash off them. They just play negative balls all the time and this reminds me of Wenger's Arsenal trying to walk the ball into the net.

Not sure Rodgers can do much about Barnes miscontrolling every ball that came towards him. Iheanacho wasn't much better. 

9 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

the real question is , if we get beat by Sheffield United, does it genuinely put his position under threat? 

Looks at the two tables in the competitions we compete in at the moment..... Errrr.... No.