Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

Well, people are definitely sitting up and taking notice this morning - especially Newcastle and West Ham fans bemoaning our greater ambitions. :whistle:

Today is a very proud day to be a fan of this club. Can't wait to see some footage of the first session - merry Christmas to everyone in blue. :scarf:

Get that ground expansion done and we can say, with a straight face, that we have amongst the greatest infrastructure in the world. :wub:

Edited by OntarioFox

What a momentum day, that video has given me the willies. I was fortunate to have a tour round it a few weeks ago but this video has captured just how incredible it is. Amazing news they are handing over Belvoir Drive to our women's teams, pure class. 

Cheers Top and your family, cheers Man Utd and Harry Maguire you absolute clowns. Absolutely wild.

PS what is the name of the song in the video? Spine tingling.

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What a momentum day, that video has given me the willies. I was fortunate to have a tour round it a few weeks ago but this video has captured just how incredible it is. Amazing news they are handing over Belvoir Drive to our women's teams, pure class. 

Cheers Top and your family, cheers Man Utd and Harry Maguire you absolute clowns. Absolutely wild.

PS what is the name of the song in the video? Spine tingling.

• Like 1

Looks beautiful, stylish, state-of-the-art and, most importantly in terms of potential

player recruitment, irresistibly seductive.

Anyone got any photos or videos of other clubs’ training facilities just so we can gloat a little bit more?

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

My point is you've been bitching about the club not shouting everyday about moving in soon. So now they've actually waited until they do move in and numerous social media post, comments from the people at the top of club etc are released, I wondered if it was good enough for you.

Meh.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

My point is you've been bitching about the club not shouting everyday about moving in soon. So now they've actually waited until they do move in and numerous social media post, comments from the people at the top of club etc are released, I wondered if it was good enough for you.

I think you and @baldeagle need to have a look at yourselves.

It's a forum. I had reason to criticise the club's comms, and FWIW I believe I was right to do so. The club isn't infallible. I have no sense that either you or Baldy understand what good comms looks like, though of course I may be wrong. This hasn't been good. So what you might say? Or 'we've been told now'? Have a different view by all means, but don't patronise me or accuse me of 'bitching about the club'. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

It's a forum. I had reason to criticise the club's comms, and FWIW I believe I was right to do so. The club isn't infallible. I have no sense that either you or Baldy understand what good comms looks like, though of course I may be wrong. This hasn't been good. So what you might say? Or 'we've been told now'? Have a different view by all means, but don't patronise me or accuse me of 'bitching about the club'. 

Let me get the right. Nice £100m training ground, shame about the social media promotion during a week where Christmas has been cancelled, Dover is ****ed and a new strain of a deadly virus is hogging the limelight.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

But you didn't have reason, as literally everybody who replied to explained. I mean what did you want, a Boris Johnson style daily briefing on the progress? We had little snippets along the way showing how the build was going, and now they announced its ready. What you're asking is like of this was a transfer, you want to know every single stage is competed, a no club does that, and no club is going give stage by stage updates on their new training ground. Liverpool as far as I'm aware haven't been, Fulham aren't giving a stage by stage update on the new stand. Its not piss poor, its just the usual.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1