Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Leicester City Chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha said: “The Club has taken some enormous strides forward in the last 10 years. In terms of our long-term future, this is perhaps the biggest.

“A new training ground has been a dream many years in the making, so it is with great pride that we have been able to deliver this. Seagrave will be a pivotal part of the Club’s operation for generations to come.

“Of all the investments we have made in the Club, this has been our most significant. It is an investment in our players of today and our players of tomorrow, putting some of the very best facilities in the world at the heart of their everyday environment. It elevates the Club’s offering to its players and staff to an entirely new level and is a key component in making our progress of recent years sustainable.

“Belvoir Drive has served the Club wonderfully and been a spiritual home for Leicester City teams through several generations. For it to become the home of LCFC Women is a fine legacy for an historic location. The investments we have made in the last 10 years have made it an outstanding, professional training ground from which their considerable development can continue.”

Interesting the club refer to it as Seagrave. Like. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Your point?

My point is you've been bitching about the club not shouting everyday about moving in soon. So now they've actually waited until they do move in and numerous social media post, comments from the people at the top of club etc are released, I wondered if it was good enough for you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

Well... I never expected a video of a training ground to send a shiver down my spine. Wow.

Not that it was ever really in doubt, but this shows us fans just how invested Top and KP are to our club. He must be proud, as would Vichai be of his son and our club. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, I’ve never actually visited Belvoir Drive, does it have a show pitch for fans to watch the womens team with seating? Or is it just for training and the matches will still be played in Quorn?

The women’s team and academy teams will play their games at Seagrave