Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

Bad form is one thing. Maddison has been allowed to deliver what must be 20 terrible set pieces in a row while sauntering around the pitch for his last 4 or 5 games. 

Today he has been absolutely terrible. Unbelievably poor. 

And he's still getting picked.

What message does that send?

Drop him. Scream at him. Make an example that it's unacceptable.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Screaming for a player like Under who can create some spaceg from a tight situation

No no, why do that when you can play a back 5 against the worst team in the league?

Edited by Beechey

Just now, bluefox1 said:

I can see us fighting off relegation at this rate,we are the team that just likes giving.

Its nailed on if you ask me, this will be the last point we get all season as we embark a 27 game losing streak.

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

We’re right up there in the league, so why are we so frustrated with Brendan? Asking for myself too.

The league is so condensed that we could be 12ths within a couple games. 

I wouldn't go so far as to call our league position fraudulent or flattering but it should be taken with a pinch of salt given how early it is. 

Far more important are the actual performances and decisions and its not unreasonable to say that after a bright, positive start they've turned quickly to ****ing shit.