Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Manchester United (H) Pre-Match

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Can't see anything other than a defeat, so I'd snap your hand off for a draw. Same team as Spurs, with hopefully Ricardo on the bench too. They play in the League Cup against Everton on Wednesday whereas we have a full week off, so it'd be nice if we could go into the game nice and fresh.

More importantly time together on the training field. Wasn’t Brendon saying they were basically not training as a team on field due to schedule? So be nice for him to get them out there few consecutive days. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

More importantly time together on the training field. Wasn’t Brendon saying they were basically not training as a team on field due to schedule? So be nice for him to get them out there few consecutive days. 

Yeah I think he did say that. Hopefully they practice set pieces for 3 days straight!

• Like 1

Not going to be an easy game. Man Utd has been playing well attacking wise. They are third with a game in hand. They are still leaky and slow at the back so hopefully we can set up with fast paced players like Barnes and Under, with Castagne and Justin/Ricardo roaming in support. We also need either Maddison or Perez to play off Vardy top center.

With Fernandez being a big threat, we need Ndidi to remain in the side in the middle.

Think we have a better team than Man U but it felt like that the last few games that w seem to be in control against them the but they will come up with a goal and get the win. I’m hoping for that Spurs fight and determination to help us along the way, we have to play good football but that gritty side has to be there also! Let’s do these boys.

Edited by jmono84

Think we will have to plan for this game in tandem with the Crystal Palace game 2 days later. As others have said Utd have a midweek game whereas we have a week off so should be nice and fresh. Would go with the same team for Utd as Spurs, as hopefully Marc and JJ can do a similar job on Rashford as they did on Son. And then make 5 or 6 changes to keep us fresh for the Palace game. 

So (wrong thread but..) vs Palace would go: 

Schmeichel 

Justin

Fofana 

Evans 

Thomas 

Tielemans 

Mendy

Praet

Ünder 

Iheanacho

Barnes

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

It's probably the first time this season where the general consensus should be unchanged? A free week which seems a luxury, and even better that they have a midweek quarter final.

Right, it's all adding up. We're going to get absolutely twatted. lol

• Haha 2

I do wonder when Soyunco is fit if he gets in the side! Unless we go to a back 3 with Evans and Fofana with Castagne and Ricardo on the wings? Right now, I wouldn’t drop Fofana though might consider resting Evans here and there?

Bit of a free hit after the Spurs win..a point there would have been a good result. 3pts was massive and we should now put a team and formation out to really have a go at Manure!

I think we'll probably lose this , they are looking strong and will be ultra confident after the thrashing of Leeds.

1-3.