Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Manchester United (H) Pre-Match

We all have rightfully mocked them for a while now BUT they have been doing well of late and are picking up a lot of points. They had brilliant form tail end of last season, catching us after coming to our place and embarrassing us last game of last season. They are very dangerous and giving them the unwarranted respect we've shown them after the last few years might well be actually warranted this time around. Honestly I'd take a point from this one now but hope we get the win. 

• Like 2

Another Rodgers masterclass needed against these. They're not as bad as people make out and the fact they're Man Utd still gets into our players' heads I think. We're very capable of getting into their heads and stifling them, though 

A repeat of today and I'd be absolutely ecstatic.

Their attack is excellent. Their defense is shite.   This game is so difficult to predict.   Just ensue we get at the Oil Tanker and pray we do not get done on the break.

6 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Don't do what Leeds are doing 

Leeds allowed Man U way too much space. Man to man marking left way too much room on the pitch for Manchester to utilize. Amazing that the top coach in the world stubbornly stuck with a system that obviously wasn't working. You are doing well when you can make Ole look like a genius.

I would love nothing more than to royally stuff United. Seem to despise them more and more every season when they keep being linked with our players.

We haven't beaten them since the infamous 5-3 win back in the early stages of the 2014-15 season so we are long overdue a win over this lot. Be nice to subtly remind Maguire what he is missing. With the likes of Castagne and Ndidi back in the fold, I'm feeling a lot more at ease defensively.

• Like 2