Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Manchester United (H) Pre-Match

Another Display like today hit Them hard give them no time on the ball Get Vards in spaces to run into the box scare the sshh it out of Maguire, keep up this winning momentum into Christmas and new year keep our place in the top 3 great Christmas present for the Foxes fans !!

I'd love to beat these cunty shit stains, they are such a bunch if mediocre jammy flukey gits. I expect they will probably get a win due to our strange home form, a dodgy peno or some fluke of a deflection.

It would be nice for use if everything could go right and Vardy and co rip Maguire a new one.

We always play badly against this lot, who never play well either but always get the victory. Regardless of the result, I would at least like to see a performance from us.

Very interested to see how we line up as they are a counter attacking team these days. I thought we might counter attack Spurs today but took the game to them instead and made them look average. If we played like that again, we could beat Man U, but we never turn up! I'd take a draw, but surely we are due a win against them.

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

We always play badly against this lot, who never play well either but always get the victory. Regardless of the result, I would at least like to see a performance from us.

Very interested to see how we line up as they are a counter attacking team these days. I thought we might counter attack Spurs today but took the game to them instead and made them look average. If we played like that again, we could beat Man U, but we never turn up! I'd take a draw, but surely we are due a win against them.

Would be the first since the 5-3 epic. A lot of ghosts have been laid to rest this season - anything is possible.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If we played like we did against Spurs today, I think we could beat anyone even Liverpool, if we actually turned up. It's just a consistency. Hopefully a fit will is a big help.