Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 2-2 Man Utd - Post Match Thread

Guest Hansifüx

vardy and maddison are overrated, another own goal which will count as a vardy goal .... Barnes and Fofana are boss  and thanks to them we have a point

Not bad at all, the team showed great grit to come back twice. It's great to get a point against a side that seems to always have our number, even if I feel had we subbed Albrighton off earlier we could have had some more joy offensively. Justin MOTM for me. Youri was fantastic first half but a little slipper in the second.

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Just glad we didn’t completely bottle it again.

I agree with that! The most pleasing thing for me was the performance. We were good throughout, Youri Tielemans bossed it in the middle of the park! We have many young players in the team and showed courage to get back into the game twice. Bodes well for us!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

Barnes, Tielemans and Justin quality today, Ndidi wasnt far behind. The only worrying thing for me was Castangne looks very ineffective on the left and a shadow of the player he looks when he plays on the right. Lets hope thats more about match fitness though. It may be an option to switch Justin to the left as he always looks comfortable there.

Overall, we competed well, they got some lucky breaks here and there and we well deserved the point.

• Like 1

I have to say it. Mike Dean is an absolute POS. Fernandes should have been Red carded twice. Once before he scored. That was a great effort by the men. Perez if only.

Happy with that. Thought BR got the right balance between being too fearful of their counter attacks and not overcommitting. Well done BR. 

Youri Tielemans was a cut above everyone else on that pitch today 

Fernandes is a rat faced little Cünt and sums up United.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hansifüx said:

Barnes and Fofana are boss

Fof was too far forward for their second goal but he is forgiven due to being only 3 years old. Barnes and Vardy need service.....something which is still an issue despite the two goals today.

• Haha 2