Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 2-2 Man Utd - Post Match Thread

Its taken me a long time to reach the conclusion that the big money clubs really do get the "rub of the green". When we play these clubs we really have to bring our "A" game and then some. Did very well today and the past couple of matches have shown our level of energy keeps getting stronger. Especially from the start. Really starting to build now.

1 minute ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Not these days. Goals and assists are all that matter to the fifa generation 

Hey no argument from me but should we be rewarding dives, yellow cards, and potentially reds with MOTM, as opposed to NDIDI or Tielmans that worked there socks off. 

3 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Why an own goal? The ball was going towards the goal anyway. I thought it is only an own goal if the ball before the deflection was heading wide.

Nah! He shanked it big time. 

(Not sure why my last one posted without the quote)

5 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Why an own goal? The ball was going towards the goal anyway. I thought it is only an own goal if the ball before the deflection was heading wide.

Because the ball was curling away from goal and likely going wide without the deflection

They have will checked all the angles to see where the ball was going before it hit Tuanzebe