Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 2-2 Man Utd - Post Match Thread

Just now, Spudulike said:

Fernandez screaming in agony, writhing on the floor, the ball rolls to him and he's immediately up and playing as if nothing had happened. Simulation (cheating) and should be punished. Classless. 

Just a total idiot, the whole game he was fouling and acting like a moron 

• Like 1

Pleased with this in all honesty. Apart from Spurs I ****ing hate that shit show of a “football club”. We didn’t deserve to lose, and in all honesty I though we were better for long periods, looked more of a “team” they rely on Fernandez and their pace, otherwise they’re pretty average. 

Fernandez is a typical European player, dirty shit who spends more time on the floor than he does playing, and then scored...  he shouldn’t have even been on the pitch, he it a complete nob, and how he got MOTM over Wilf I don’t know. A bit more concentration and we would have won that today, both of their goals came from lapses in concentration. Obviously both ours came from world class play. 

happy to take that, and the lads will take confidence from it, onto palace to give them a ruddy good throdding. 

• Like 2

Given we went 2-1 down with twelve minutes to go: I honestly thought that's it we've blown it! So yes will take that against them. 

My concerns and lessons were:

• Defence - we offered them too many clear cut chances, Kasper saved us more than once
  • I was disappointed by James Maddison, I can't work him out...
  • Perez looked good again and he should start now vs Palace 

Guest Hansifüx

overall a good result, but  it felt if MU was playing with ten men for 70 min or so , MU's james  looked like a youth player who is far a way from first team football. But to be fair on our side albrighton looked weak too.

13 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Good game that, very entertaining. Nice to see us show some backbone and get back into it twice. 

Dissapointed Brendan took so long to make a sub. Maddison had a very poor game but Youri was absolutely class 

...spot on......the substitution was too late!!!

Albrighton was blowing but was still trying to put in a shift, Rodgers really needs to be more pragmatic and ruthless in the dealing with his players.

We were crying out for fresh legs and freshen up the team.

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Fernandez screaming in agony, writhing on the floor, the ball rolls to him and he's immediately up and playing as if nothing had happened. Simulation (cheating) and should be punished. Classless. 

I agree but is rewarded with MOTM hence my comment.

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Maddison was not poor. He created loads of space for Youri to dictate the play by drawing the midfielders towards him off the ball with his movement.  Football is not all about what you do with the ball personally when your team is in possession its about the 11 players working together. 

Can't agree I'm afraid

• Like 1