Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 2-2 Man Utd - Post Match Thread

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Will take a draw against a side in good away form. 

Happy with the character shown for coming back twice. 

Ndidi my man of the match. 

No idea how rat face got it lol

Because Glenn Hoddle had his Blinkers on, he only looks at how Man Utd could have won, I agree Ndid or Tielmans MOTM they played and worked alot harder than Fernandes!

4 minutes ago, SO1 said:

I have to say it. Mike Dean is an absolute POS. Fernandes should have been Red carded twice. Once before he scored. That was a great effort by the men. Perez if only.

Perez chance was offside I think.

Superb cross for Vardy's goal though.

• Like 3

Decent performance without creating as much as our possession should have 

Dire at set pieces in both boxes but some nice passages in open play 

That we don’t view this game as a free hit any longer shows just how far we have come in a short space of time 

Draw was a fair result I thought 

Let’s get 3 points on Monday now 

I'll take the result as we we're 2-1 down but then again fernandes shouldn't have been on the pitch to score that. Such a cheat I think he could he most hated player in the league. We played well in bursts but we really need to learn what to do for that final pass. Evans and Madders weak links. Cags and Fofana should be our first choice once he's fit. Madders should have been subbed for Praet, I'm not sure BR likes Praet too much. 

3 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Yeah exactly. Who was that tackle on when he should’ve seen the second yellow? Justin?

Yes and it was blatant(the second). On the ankle and foot.

Difference between this game and the spurs game was Maddison's performance. He needs to play in the space between their midfield and our attack but he didn't do it well at all. Every time we went on the attack he was missing. Albrightons limitations showed that game. Good point overall. Tielemans had a really good game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Take the point, let the second half pass us by a bit which was disappointing.

Fernandes is one of the least likeable good footballer I’ve know. Proper ****

It's a shame because he's such a talent. I can't remember watching a player and just having such a hate towards them.

That throw in when he gave the ball back after our player was down and we'd kicked it out was unreal

First draw of the season on Boxing day. Mental. Can't complain, really. Would have been over the moon beating these cvnts, but they're bang in form and we've twice come from behind to earn a point.

Absolutely unbelievable that Fernandes wasn't sent off. No doubt in my mind that he would have been gone if he had a blue shirt on.

Kept them below us on the table and got another tough match out of the way. Not bad at all.

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

If madders fancied it today I'm sure it'd have been 3 points today, no idea why he got 90 minutes, Tielemens turning into some player and my motm today 

I have no issue with Madders, but it is really frustrating that Rodgers sticks with him when he played so terribly while players like Perez, Praet and Nachos had to be on the bench (again) and Under was not even on the bench. He was terrible today - so many misplaced passes, slow, and did not connect well in that no. 10 role. If he sits on the bench when he does not play well - no issue at all. Gray could have offered more today. So overrated by Rodgers.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2