Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Gray to..........

If we can get him out of the country it would be ideal, even better if it's a team not still in this season's Europa League. I can't stress how inevitable it is that he'll turn into Cristiano Ronaldo every time he plays against us.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sdb said:

No way will he leave England. Hopefully we can get him off the books in Jan but I'd imagine he'll sacrifice 6 months in the reserves for a bigger pay cheque in the summer. I reckon Villa or Leeds.

..can't see him going to  Villa,  even with Shakey there!!!

His ideal move should be Celtic, every thing in place for that.

I think he's completely lost interest in this club with him not playing and close friends such as Chilwell leaving. A player I always hoped would come good but sadly never did. Wish him the best at his next club where hopefully he'll kick on.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 3

On 01/01/2021 at 03:02, Aus Fox said:

He will end up at Leeds I reckon, they’d see it as a good signing, he’d see it as a big club, without being to big so he doesn’t play. There style might suit him. 

Leeds would be a very good fit for him.

3 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

he doesn't work hard enough to play for them

I thought about that as well when I was posting but there would be nowhere to hide on that team.,,, Work hard or don't play !! Bielsa doesn't babysit players.

He has talent & can play, it's the decision process that lets him down.

23 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I think he's completely lost interest in this club with him not playing and close friends such as Chilwell leaving. A player I always hoped would come good but sadly never did. Wish him the best at his next club where hopefully he'll kick on.

Maddison, their mate, speaks well of the club.  

Perhaps Chilwell could persuade Lampard to place a 40 mill bid for Gray.

34 minutes ago, majaco said:

Maddison, their mate, speaks well of the club.  

Perhaps Chilwell could persuade Lampard to place a 40 mill bid for Gray.

Completely different circumstances though. Maddison is a 'Star Player' where as Gray now plays at Holmes Park with the kids. 

Edited by adejo92