Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Gray to..........

1 hour ago, winteriscoming said:

I don’t know why I have a feeling he will start for us tomorrow. Can’t wait for the meltdown on here. 😂

God, I hope you're wrong. Really don't want to see him in a Leicester shirt again. I want players in our team who actually want to be here. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mehrez said:

Part exchange for Eze please  

We can all dream.  

Palace:  We want Demarai Gray on the cheap now.  We are prepared to give you nothing in the summer.  We'll give you 3 million so you make your money back on him

Leicester:  3 million doesn't seem much

Palace:  Which is what you seem to think of Gray

Leicester:  Tell you what.  We're willing to let him go...

Palace;  Bet you are.

Leicester: in exchange for the highly regarded, gliding, still developing Exe.

Palace:  3 million.  Take it or leave it.

Leicester:  What if we humbly say please?

18 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

Similar in the Athletic:

Crystal Palace are in negotiations with Leicester City with a view to securing their former England under-21 international Demarai Gray this month, reports Dominic Fifield. Palace are hopeful of signing the winger for a nominal fee, with Gray not expected to pursue the option of a move to Bayer Leverkusen who are understood to have bid around €2 million for his services.

£2 or 3 million would be better than nothing.

Crystal Palace are interested in Leicester's Demarai Gray, 24. The former England Under-21 winger is out of contract in the summer but the Foxes are willing to sell him this month for around £1.8m. (Mail)

We are clearly trying to get a fee for him and save on his last few months wages. Hope we manage to do it. He needs to go to a club where he can play every week. Palace right now would be excellent for him to be fair.

53 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Birmingham have a decent sell on fee over a certain amount (what we paid for him), so the club won’t want to trigger that

i'd imagine its only active when we sell for more then the original purchase price, I highly doubt we will get near the 3.5m we paid for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coalvillefox said:

Could we sit him down outside the training ground and put a "free to a good home" sign on him?

Not that I dislike him at all, just ready for the whole Gray saga to be over and we move on.

There isn't really much of a saga though, is there? If it wasn't for people following him on social media I doubt we would keep being reminded he was here.

Really disappointing how little he has seemingly developed during his time here - especially frustrating when you watch back that goal against Everton where he contributed with that breathtaking run.

Edited by shen
Correction
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, shen said:

There isn't really much of a saga though, is there? If it wasn't for people following him on social media I doubt we would keep being reminded he was here.

Really disappointing how little he has seemingly developed during his time here - especially frustrating when you watch back that goal against Spurs where he contributed with that breathtaking run.

I don't remember this goal?

Just now, shen said:

Really disappointing how little he has seemingly developed during his time here - especially frustrating when you watch back that goal against Spurs where he contributed with that breathtaking run.

By saga I mean, it's been clear for a while that his time at the club is coming to and end but he's still here and stil being talked about.

In the last 2-3 years he's easily been the most frustrating player to watch, simply because he has showed is glimpses of the talent and potential within but just could not deliver it consistently, not sure if that's down to him as a player or the managers who have managed him.

• Like 1

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Haha this Gray to Palace thing has been laughed off by his representatives previously.

Maybe it happens? Who knows. If it does then his standards and minimum expectations have very suddenly dropped.

Would probably actually be a good fit though

He would fit in nicely alongside "Big Time Zaha", they could retire at Palace together.

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Haha this Gray to Palace thing has been laughed off by his representatives previously.

Maybe it happens? Who knows. If it does then his standards and minimum expectations have very suddenly dropped.

Would probably actually be a good fit though

Know gray personally do you? 🙄🤣

8 minutes ago, shen said:

Everton? 

• Thanks 1