Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
baldeagle

Hamza

Poor Hamza … from the brand-new first team facilities at Seagrave, to Darsley Park.

That’s about the same 300 km as the distance between a suite at the Burj al-Arab, and a bedouin’s tent held down by camel dung. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, KingsX said:

Poor Hamza … from the brand-new first team facilities at Seagrave, to Darsley Park.

That’s about the same 300 km as the distance between a suite at the Burj al-Arab, and a bedouin’s tent held down by camel dung. 

I'm familar with that place and have to agree that its completely in need of a revamp.

A club the size of Newcastle deserve better and its a disgrace that Ashley hasnt invested in the training facilities, he pretended he was going to when he first bought the club, probably over 10 years ago at this stage at a guess. Bit like his lukewarm attitude to investing in the squad.

Flip side of course is that having Newcastle in their current state means they arent a potential challenger to our top 4/6 ambitions.

Edited by Nalis

37 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I'm familar with that place and have to agree that its completely in need of a revamp.

A club the size of Newcastle deserve better and its a disgrace that Ashley hasnt invested in the training facilities, he pretended he was going to when he first bought the club, probably over 10 years ago at this stage at a guess. Bit like his lukewarm attitude to investing in the squad.

Flip side of course is that having Newcastle in their current state means they arent a potential challenger to our top 4/6 ambitions.

The frustrating thing is for the fans, that they should be. It’s a bit like if Celtic / Rangers were to join the EPL. They’d have all the tools to be a force potentially, massive fan base but no real investment to push them along. 

• Like 2

They're speaking about hamza on sky and its sounding more and more likely that he might be going to Newcastle on loan. Disappointing because we are competing in a lot of competitions and the whole squad is going to need to take part. But if he wants first team football then fair enough and it will be a good experience for him.

3 minutes ago, Mash21 said:

They're speaking about hamza on sky and its sounding more and more likely that he might be going to Newcastle on loan. Disappointing because we are competing in a lot of competitions and the whole squad is going to need to take part. But if he wants first team football then fair enough and it will be a good experience for him.

They are and they are "guessing"

Chalobah to Us, allows Longstaff to Watford, allows Hamza to Newcastle....

• Like 1

On 30/01/2021 at 15:54, moore_94 said:

Hamza loan probably not happening then if they are looking at other options?

Have you seen Newcastle's midfield lol i'd be getting everyone in I could!

50 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Is this guy an actual football journalist and has he ever watched Hamza play?

Surely it must be a no on both counts. 

I nearly stopped readng after "composed in position" but made the mistake of reading on to "tremendous vision".... Sides so split I don't think they'll ever recover. 

• Haha 3