Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
baldeagle

Hamza

If Hamza does get sold then who are we replacing him with as he has filled in on several occasions this season-  an useful squad player  (albietty can be a bit of a bombscare but he usually play badly if the whole team is not doing well anyway)-  I would not mind a promotion for KDH but would have preferred him to develop further at Luton.

• Like 2

Think it's best for both parties if he goes IMO, Ndidi and Mendy both play the DM role but both IMO are better with the ball. He also isn't ever going to get regular games here, which is hindering his career. We can use the money to reinvest in players in other areas (A new striker or to purchase Under/new winger). Maybe KDH is going to take Hamzas place in the squad?

59 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Doesn't seem to be coming on here. It's a shame, think it was under Puel he had a little run in the side and looked good. I think a move away would suit all parties. He'd only get a look in here if we had a cm injury crisis, realistically he's last choice of all the first teamers behind youri, madders, pratt, wilf and Mendy. 

He looked a future England international under Puel, briefly. Now looks like a Savage for the 20s. He’s our 6th choice CM, and, sadly, it looks like most of us (me included) have concluded that he’s not good enough to be that. 
Which says quite a lot.

I think the cup game where Rodgers spent almost the entire 90 minutes shouting and giving instructions to him and Gray pretty much sums up where he’s at . Great athletically and can pull of the odd crunching tackle but his head just doesn’t seem quite with it . Him turning  his back on Fuchs as he took a throw in to him a prime example , that’s school boy kind of errors .