Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Ozan Kabak

On 20/07/2021 at 13:52, urban.spaceman said:

We're getting him for less than a tenner and some people are still ****ing moaning.

Looks like Monica Galetti has a better handle on PL transfers than this clown.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, NasPb said:

More and more I think about i reckon Rodgers will let Amartey and Benkovic battle it out for the last spot. Just what i think we will do tbh

I tend to agree with you. I guess how well Benkovic does in training will affect Rodgers decision making process. I like the look of Kabak but no way Leicester can give him stupid money.

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

My guess is Palace providing they stump up the wages; and failing that, either West Ham, Southampton or Brentford (yeah, Brentford).

These are educated guesses and predictions; not facts, before people start calling me out.

Palace  are on a tight budget as well, I'm not sure if there is any truth to the 80 G a week but I don't see Palace paying it.

Just now, gurru991 said:

Palace  are on a tight budget as well, I'm not sure if there is any truth to the 80 G a week but I don't see Palace paying it.

You're quite well informed I think.

And that was their reticence initially but they are back for another nibble.

Kazak and his lot being a bit greedy but pretty sure he'll be playing PL next season. Unlikely for us and if it is, it would be very last minute.

• Like 1

I suspect that the 80k thing started when Liverpool rejected him as an excuse, but the fact is they couldn’t register him because of the home grown quota (not to mention they have 7 players who can play CB already). His salary is about £34k according to quite a few places, he will get a bit of a bump going Bundesliga > PL you’d imagine, but not more than double. He hasn’t achieved anything yet, just buying potential. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Palaces signed a CB in Anderson today so I don’t know if they’d be in for another too in Kabak. 

Apparently it was between the two, so if they have signed Andersen it means they won't be getting Kabak as well

On 21/07/2021 at 17:34, NasPb said:

More and more I think about i reckon Rodgers will let Amartey and Benkovic battle it out for the last spot. Just what i thjnk we will do tbh

Does BR trust Amartey though? Sure, he got some game time when there was no other options, but vs Spurs on the last day, for whatever reason, BR preferred losing Ndidi from midfield to bringing Amartey on. 

Benkovic's injury record speaks for itself. 

11 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Does BR trust Amartey though? Sure, he got some game time when there was no other options, but vs Spurs on the last day, for whatever reason, BR preferred losing Ndidi from midfield to bringing Amartey on. 

Benkovic's injury record speaks for itself. 

True. If i were Rodgers tbh i would have preferred amartey there over ndidi on the final day of the season. According to some reports especially those of talk sport we're mainly after a Rw first