Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Ozan Kabak

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

£10m and he's ours, DO IT

Don't even think it will be that much. As sad as Fofana's injury is, Kabak may see it as more first-team football.

Schalke seem keen to offload, I think he'll be here in the next few days.

• Like 2

Just now, Corky said:

Don't even think it will be that. As sad as Fofana's injury is, Kabak may see it as more first-team football.

Schalke seem keen to offload, I think he'll be here in the next few days.

Yeah, fee agreed tomorrow IMO.

• Like 3

Totally gutted for Little Wes and praying the injury is not as bad as it looked. Surely given the circumstances we now face getting Kabak is now a no brainer. If we attempt to mix and match and paper over the gaping hole in our central defence, given Evans is also a serious injury concern, our season could be derailed before it's even begun. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

Weren't Schalke looking to offload him for next to nothing? Get him in. At least he might be able to communicate and get up to speed quickly with Cags.

8mil was quoted, but his wages were very high.

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Seems opinions were divided here if he was good enough to be forth choice CB for us just a few days ago.

Suddenly he's good enough to be first choice. 

Such a lot cam happen in a few days to change the minds of a supporter. 

The owners will recognise what we need and they have never let us down so far. I can still see a RW and now 2 CB coming in and not automatically Kabak as everyone is calling for.

We have a list to work through for every position and just because he's available it don't mean he's first choice.

Maybe he is? I don't know, but I think we will still be pleasantly surprised to see the kind of quality I expect us to bring in before the window closes. 

Funnily enough, it's not just Kabak, Cahill has been improving by the hour this evening. :rolleyes: He was graying at about 5pm, full head of dark now.

27 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Seems opinions were divided here if he was good enough to be forth choice CB for us just a few days ago.

Suddenly he's good enough to be first choice. 

The owners will recognise what we need and they have never let us down so far. I can still see a RW and now 2 CB coming in and not automatically Kabak as everyone is calling for.

We have a list to work through for every position and just because he's available it don't mean he's first choice.

Maybe he is? I don't know, but I think we will still be pleasantly surprised to see the kind of quality I expect us to bring in before the window closes. 

MDsx0S6_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

What I would like to know , what the hell has the club been doing with evans injury during the off season , how can u now say he’s out for 6 months . So now we need two CB so we can all forget a RW , we need to shore up our defence 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Suddenly he's good enough to be first choice

To be fair our first choice pairing are out injured so he’s only gone up from fourth choice to joint third choice…

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

In the last 24 hours our price on Kabak just inflated to 20 million. 😅

I highly doubt that, we can just leak a story that we are close to signing another CB. They’d be delighted to get a fee since they can’t afford his wages. He is ours if we want him IMO. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I highly doubt that, we can just leak a story that we are close to signing another CB. They’d be delighted to get a fee since they can’t afford his wages. He is ours if we want him IMO. 

Thought his wage demands were the sticking point?

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

I think our fans underrate him a bit because of that mix up with Alisson when Liverpool played us last season. 

thats basically it tbf, most liverpool fans said he was decent for them; when he went there it felt like he was a stop gap anyway and was never going to go on a perma deal