Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Odsonne Edouard

Managers probably cant believe their luck this season- saying an unsettled player is self isolating is such a get out clause rather than having to explain further to the press and fans.

Not saying thats the case here but its an easy excuse for a manager to drop someone.

Edited by Nalis

38 minutes ago, LukeFoxes said:

I’m not sure if the reason for his omission has already been made explicit but he’s not in the starting XI for Celtic today - or on the bench for that matter. 

On the move? 

Yeah, him and like 13 others are self isolating. 

33 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Yeah, him and like 13 others are self isolating. 

I wonder if Covid-19 might actually hinder any move this window?
Would he be able to have a medical if he's in self-isolation?

The Iheanacho revisionism on this thread is a laugh.  Our underrated superstar ...

Everyone trying to talk@Muzzy_Larssoninto a swap deal  lol  Do you think he’s actually Nick Hammond?  Cruising Foxes Talk to figure which of our first teamers to buy for Celtic’s reserves.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shen said:

I wonder if Covid-19 might actually hinder any move this window?
Would he be able to have a medical if he's in self-isolation?

I'm pretty sure he will be out of isolation before the window closes. 

30 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm pretty sure he will be out of isolation before the window closes. 

Unless he gets the infection. But yes, one would expect him to be out of isolation then.

But also any transfers in general this window might be jeopardized by Covid-19 you'd assume...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shen said:

Unless he gets the infection. But yes, one would expect him to be out of isolation then.

But also any transfers in general this window might be jeopardized by Covid-19 you'd assume...

Absolutely. I can imagine a covid test would be part of the medical also. 

31 minutes ago, shen said:

if only someone would invent a way that someone could send a contract from leicester to Scotland without anyone leaving their house..

9 minutes ago, MPH said:

if only someone would invent a way that someone could send a contract from leicester to Scotland without anyone leaving their house..

I'm thinking of the medical in particular. Of course contracts can be signed remotely, but flip it around and ask yourself why it's previously been the case that agents/players are flying around to do deals. It's not like the technology to have meetings remotely hasn't been around for a decade...

14 minutes ago, shen said:

I'm thinking of the medical in particular. Of course contracts can be signed remotely, but flip it around and ask yourself why it's previously been the case that agents/players are flying around to do deals. It's not like the technology to have meetings remotely hasn't been around for a decade...

A decade is under selling it 😂 that being said, deals have been done remotely before when time hasn't been permitting. We signed Slimani when he was in France or some shit for example. 

54 minutes ago, MPH said:

Give it to Margaret Ferrier MP or Dominic Cummings

Edited by Gravel
  • Like 1