Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Odsonne Edouard

59 minutes ago, barnacle said:

Just watch a montauge of him at Celtic, doesn't look that good, but can't think of a player that Brenden hasn't made a success of here so if he did come can we off-load ieanacho, choudhry and gray the other way?

Were you watching it with your eyes closed? 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Frost said:

Why do people always try to add deadwood in to deals? When have we ever managed to do it? Gray, Iheanacho and Choudhury to Celtic lol

Gray and Iheanacho must be on 50k plus a week aswell. Like **** they would drop down to Celtic wages/level when its almost a certainty a Prem club would take a punt on them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

prefer capulets me

What’s Montague? It is nor hand nor foot, 
Nor arm nor face nor any other part
Belonging to a man. Oh, be some other name! 
What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Your old mucker lol 

That's right. I, by contrast, started as a 'super sub' striker for Birmingham and then switched to the wing when I came to Leicester

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

Gray and Iheanacho must be on 50k plus a week aswell. Like **** they would drop down to Celtic wages/level when its almost a certainty a Prem club would take a punt on them. 

Gray and Choudhry I would happily take tbh, think both would do well up here. Choudhry in paricular would be tailor made for Scottish football I reckon. Whether they'd come is an entirely different question of course.

Iheancho. No thanks.

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
16 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Big Lynex fan. Remember him playing in one of the first games I saw at Filbert Street. 

Lynex-Smith-Linker was the best forward line we had until messrs Vardy and Mahrez

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, MPH said:

Could save a decent penalty too! :appl:

I also had more hair than the so-called 'he's not bald' Wally

6 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I definitely think it's had a longer term effect on him, he's lost a ton of weight since it like I said previously.

At the price he's going to be available at, circa £15m I imagine I reckon there'll be a number of clubs who'd take him off our hands at that price so you'd have to be careful about missing out.

Thanks for the reply, and the info. Hope for his sake he makes a full recovery.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Any team in the premier league is a step up to Celtic even half the championship 

Standard wise possibly, but rangers and celtic have the pull of European football. Especially for those players that aren’t good enough for our top six, it gives them an opportunity that could pass by their careers. 

• Like 1