Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

1 minute ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

The female commentator is actually doing some decent neutral analysis. The alternative is Carra squealing anytime the team he is choosing to favour gets close to goal.

Too many helmets on here, fuming and complaining cause a woman has somehow infiltrated their sacred "man" sport. Get a grip

Agree that she’s done alright so far.

However, she did just say that Fulham can’t push up because of Iheanacho’s “pace” in behind... 🤔 Robbie Savage said the same thing the other day as well. 

It’s just lazy punditry, same as the pundits who constantly bang on about us being a counter-attacking team.

• Like 2

Just now, Genesis1 said:

No disrespect to Women but women's football is totally different to men's so listening to her in the know rubbish is taking years off my life!

Playing Women's football does not preclude you from commentating on the men's game. Completely ignorant comment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Genesis1 said:

No disrespect to Women but women's football is totally different to men's so listening to her in the know rubbish is taking years off my life!

I hear the women are playing with 3 balls, netball hoops for goals and no balls above waist height.

Oh wait just looked it up, apparently they're playing rules as the men's game ...... you Daft Cvnt

• Like 2