Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

Just now, frany104 said:

How good has James Justin become!? He superb defensively and offensively. What a find. 

He seems supremely confident and in form this season. It's so important to have replaced Chilwell with an equally athletic defender.

His anticipation has really improved ever since the aerial duels he lost at the start of the season.

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's just a very, very weird player. 

I don't know that I've ever seen a confidence player as extreme as him. When he's not in the mood he's absolutely Sunday league, when he's switched on he's capable of the sublime. 

At his best he probably should start for us, it's just he doesn't really fit in any system that suits our other best players. 

It's also extremely rare he ever gets to play with Vardy which is when he's easily at his best. 

A lot of the causes of his inconsistency is due to lack of game time. He rarely plays consecutive games and it must be so hard to get into any form. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Have you ever heard Mark Lawrenson commentate? Sounds like his very soul is being crushed by being paid to watch and talk about football.

That's way he sounds as a pundit, i imagine he sounds like that always 

Edited by jamfox

7 minutes ago, frany104 said:

As a back up striker he is more than good enough. Who is better in the league as a backup striker?? There’s probably two or three max. 

No no I'm on board his numbers are amazing given the infrequency of game time, he takes his opportunities no question

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Cant help his confidence that hes on track to put in a very good performance and Rodgers will drop him like a bag if dirt at the first opportunity.

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Hopefully that gets sorted out with consistent game time

Just now, frany104 said:

A lot of the causes of his inconsistency is due to lack of game time. He rarely plays consecutive games and it must be so hard to get into any form. 

Thing is though, he can't really get consistent game time unless Vardy is injured. 

Rodgers SHOULD be dropping him because he's not better than Vardy and there's no two striker system that's better than us playing 433/4231.

None of that is Iheanacho's fault, it's just unfortunate but still. It is what it is. 

If he works hard, puts a good pressing shift in today and we win, I'm sure he'll get to start the next game and continue to do so if he plays well til Vards is back but after that? 

:dunno: